Northern Coalition vs Southern Coalition

Wow, thanks for the video history... didnt know about that.

I have no opinion about atlas regarding this conflict, because I only fly in INIT or ROL fleets... and while that video is pretty good from a viewing perspective, it fails to mention that the only way NC will fight is with at least 2:1 numbers. Of course it was the biggest battle in eve, 1000 of those 1500 were NC. :lol:

All the propoganda videos in the world don't mean anything. We fight at those odds and STILL come out ahead, just take a look at the killboards.

I will say it has been an absolute blast up there, and I never thought we could fight outnumbered for so long and still be in the positive efficiency.

Wow, thanks for the video history... didnt know about that.

I have no opinion about atlas regarding this conflict, because I only fly in INIT or ROL fleets... and while that video is pretty good from a viewing perspective, it fails to mention that the only way NC will fight is with at least 2:1 numbers. Of course it was the biggest battle in eve, 1000 of those 1500 were NC. :lol:

All the propoganda videos in the world don't mean anything. We fight at those odds and STILL come out ahead, just take a look at the killboards.

I will say it has been an absolute blast up there, and I never thought we could fight outnumbered for so long and still be in the positive efficiency.

You do realize the SC has more people than the NC right. I mean we are defending our turf here, you cant expect us not to blob the shit out of you.

My alliance has like a 91% efficiency, but it doesn't mean shit since the entire NC fights are one entity. Same with SC. Its not like INIT/ROL ever only fight by themselves too, you guys are fighting with IT. Maybe not in same fleets but SC fights together.

Last edited:
You do realize the SC has more people than the NC right. I mean we are defending our turf here, you cant expect us not to blob the shit out of you.

My alliance has like a 91% efficiency, but it doesn't mean shit since the entire NC fights are one entity. Same with SC. Its not like INIT/ROL ever only fight by themselves too, you guys are fighting with IT. Maybe not in same fleets but SC fights together.

The SC doesn't fight as one entity like you say. Communication among the SC's alliances is pretty terrible. There's a northern command channel with hundreds of people in it (including many NC spies) which basically tries to coordinate between each of the alliance's fleets and thats it. This is the closest thing to "fighting together" as we get. I haven't seen a joint IT fleet since the first few weeks of the war. The only joint fleets I ever see are now are when ROL(or I should say D00M) do US TZ ops since as a whole the SC is weak during that time.

ROL's russians do not work with anyone else. They even have a hard time working with the english corps within their alliance (have you ever tried participating in a fleet where they speak only russian and occasionally say "jump jump". I have and its not pretty)

INIT doesn't share it's comms with anyone. 90% of the time, their fleets will be solely composed of INIT and IM. In a fleet fight where more than one SC alliance is involved, init will be in its own fleet coordinating through that command channel. Our US tz people will join rol ops.

Atlas worked alone with their pets when they were in vale and once they moved out to help in PB, their participation level was so low that they never made a difference in fleets. Their pets in gentleman's club had more of a presence than atlas itself.

AAA never moved out of aunenen and now they are supposedly leaving the north as well except for a few straggler corps who want pew. I see a couple of them every once in a while in ROL US tz fleets...

I have no idea what IT is doing. They're busy getting owned in the south and have a few tards that clone jump to the north from time to time but they really aren't the spearhead of this offensive that they are meant to be.

:emo:

p.s what alliance are you in so i can lol and call you a carebear?

I have only 53 kills this week. I need to step it up.

EDIT: Oops. Forgot about the Thanatos and Raven today. At 55 now.

i think IT is pulling out

some IT guys in fleet were like "omg this is our last fleet in the north it was nice fighting with u omg ur so leet"

this is just a rumor

Back