Veteran XX
first, i'll set a few rules to rule out the obvious choices:

-no t1 crap
-no mining/industrials
-no limited issue ships

my vote goes towards the Hawk

there is no way to properly fit this ship

it serves absolutely no role

it can't tank, tackle, dps, bait or do anything right!

It used to make one hell of an instalocking warp jamming ship back before bubbles were introduced. I used to fly them alot back then...now I can't think of any reason I'd fly it over a Crow.

Ferox is pretty fucking worthless too.

The Hawk isn't that bad.

Just have to get a good power rate and shield booster on it. And the faster you can get it the better.

Mogs, sounds about right.

It's pretty sad that NAT Mav and Kore are so laughably retarded though. Is everyone on TW really bad at EVE?

Yes, you are, if you even consider using a Crow for anything other than armor tanked lulz

The Crow is fucking shit and a terrible tackler, stop being stupid

Damn you for excluding industrial ships. The Procurer would have won this by a mile.

Anyhow, if it can't be T1, then I choose the Amarr Electronic Attack Frig (whose name escapes me at the moment). Its cap draining abilities are of no threat to anyone whatsoever.

Anyhow, if it can't be T1, then I choose the Amarr Electronic Attack Frig (whose name escapes me at the moment). Its cap draining abilities are of no threat to anyone whatsoever.
umm, sentinel will kill off almost any frig and short range cruisers 1v1. The cruor on the other hand is pretty crappy since it doesn't get the neut range bonus and runs out of cap instantly.

My vote goes to the Sin. Who ever thought of a fucking cloaking drone boat should be shot.

I have no problems tackling with it. Maybe I'm just *that* good.

maybe you're just *that* retarded

I could tackle most things in a fucking Hawk, doesn't make the ship good.

The Crow is a piece of shit, Stiletto is infinitely superior. Plus you can't fit it worth for shit looking at your killboard (nice cap recharger bro).

So yes, you are pretty terribad.

Maybe but your life is empty and you're a huge douche that takes internet spaceships super seriously, so really you fucking lose.

Cap recharger is there to allow me to permanently MWD and scram. If you have a better suggestion on how to make that work, I'm open to suggestions. But yes, I fly 99% Caldari, so I'm mostly retarded, but I do just fine in my retarded ships and setups instead of chasing FOTM ships and setups. Anybody can do that.

Cap recharger is there to allow me to permanently MWD and scram. If you have a better suggestion on how to make that work, I'm open to suggestions. But yes, I fly 99% Caldari, so I'm mostly retarded, but I do just fine in my retarded ships and setups instead of chasing FOTM ships and setups. Anybody can do that.

its cap stable without it...

Back