Staying? Going? Back to Something else? by Shopper47 - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Star Wars: The Old Republic
Reload this Page Staying? Going? Back to Something else?
Page 2 of 2
AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
21 - 02-18-2012, 14:20
It could be time for Battlefield again. Either way, either game, I'm raping noobs. Kind of unfun period. The days of an elite gaming community in whatever you play are long gone. Replaced even in MMOs by cross-server BGs/WZs.

Sponsored Links
Dead Ben
VeteranXX
Old
22 - 02-18-2012, 14:47
staying for now. still having a good time.

SL83
VeteranXV
Old
23 - 02-18-2012, 15:20
I'm staying for now. Never got anything past level 25 I don't think.

Probably will bail for a while when ME3 comes out.

Dunno.

Brontez
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
24 - 02-18-2012, 16:44
Currently I have:

32 Jugg
He has killed a rogue sith lord then ****ed his wife, slaughtered thousands of innocents for laughs and has generally pillaged and murdered half the galaxy so far.

33 Merc
Likes to shoot people in the face but is generally light side leaning and views the empire as a paycheck, not a home.

31 Scoundrel
Of all my chars, he's nailed the most chicks, he even stabbed a Jedi in the back just to get some sith tail. Definitely a "grey" character for me.

27 Commando
GET TO DA CHOPPAH. The first time I unleashed "mortar volley" I just about came.

20 Sentinel
Big dumb boy scout, almost no DS points. Still lots of fun, T7 is awesome.

Basically, I'm not in a race to 50 I'm just enjoying all the content

d0ur
VeteranX
Old
25 - 02-19-2012, 10:27
staying for awhile.

yes there are a lot of frustrating aspects but i'm giving it more time to slowly get stuff fixed. Wow was super annoying when it was first out and you were maxed level its just their weren't so many other options to quit and go to. Not sure ppl realize that the stuff ppl loved about wow wasn't out in the first 2 months the game was out. it rolled out slowly.

I dont like the battlemaster system, don't like ilum as repub, hate the gear for repub compared to sith(except for trooper). crafting is fun at first then its underwhelming and pointless at 400.

My #1 hate is the amount of time it takes to do pvp dailies. I dont always want to have to run a 4man premade for WZ. If you pug the dailies it takes about 2 hours to do your ilum and get 3 wins. between crashes(cant get back in same wz), wins not counting, 11v8 and all that you need like 6-7 games to get 3 wins. Thats soo much ****ing time to do 2 dailies. On the flip side it takes 15 mins to run 6 space missions and complete 4 dailies. No other game would have 2 god damn dailies take 2 hours.

I do like all the classes, i'd have a 50 of each if i could. love how easy it is to repec. like the travel, love the companions.

Hopefully everyone doesn't quit on Fatman repub or i guess i re-roll somewhere or who knows. Either way its fun enough to keep playing casually and hopefully when its better i'll have multiple geared 50s ready to go.

boston
VeteranXV
Old
26 - 02-19-2012, 10:47
I quit a week or so ago. It just felt like a chore when you'd win 8 WZs and get credit for 2 of them. I just want a good pvp game, I really knew better than to expect it out of this game, but I think the Star Wars idea swayed me to give it a chance, and I was right. It isnt a pvp game, its "Hello Kitty: Im an Adventurer."

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
27 - 02-19-2012, 14:31
I might try it again in a few months, I cancelled weeks ago because I was not having fun.

With BF3 is still a lot of fun, and with T:A having that great patch I went from not liking the game to tossing them $30. I found that with SWTOR gaining levels wasn't fun, yet with T:V I am gaining xp all the time and not thinking about it, I play for a few hours have a great time then drop from the server and look at all the xp I picked up and do some upgrades. Their balance is much better now, while I am playing I am having fun and not watching how much xp I gain all the time.

I finally got my computer upgrades done so the FPS look better and run better, I need to get a chance to play for a few hours to really test things out.

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28 - 02-19-2012, 20:42
I'm assuming everyone quit on Vulker Higherway, feel like the only person online half the time. Is the republic guild on fatman still fairly active?

Brontez
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
29 - 02-19-2012, 23:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
I'm assuming everyone quit on Vulker Higherway, feel like the only person online half the time. Is the republic guild on fatman still fairly active?
I'm in a mostly ex-swg players guild on Canderous Ordo, the server is pretty heavily populated.

If you want to roll there shoot Brugan, Brugon or Brugen a tell, Repub side, or Bakus / Bakos Imp side.

Shopper47
VeteranX
Old
30 - 02-19-2012, 23:54
We had like 13-15 people on at 3pm today, usually anywhere from 3-10 at a given time (this is on Fatman)

Excel
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
31 - 02-20-2012, 00:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
Looks like 3-7 people on most nights this week. We're really flagging, it seems, even from two weeks ago.

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
32 - 02-20-2012, 16:40
Think I might just keep doing the dailies on Vulker and maybe roll a toon on Fatman, who can I contact for an invite over there?

AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
33 - 02-20-2012, 17:04
You can msg me. On as Noradrenaline at night. Should be around 7-10 or so. May not be paying attention due to the Knicks game. You can also message Lapflaps.

Doon
VeteranX
Old
34 - 02-21-2012, 14:57
Quit

WildKnight
VeteranXV
Old
35 - 02-21-2012, 18:58
i cancelled, once they give me my ****ing high graphics, as well as implement a real lfg feature, i think i will go back. right now its to hard to find a group for any hardmode because of the lockouts

Page 2 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Star Wars: The Old Republic
Reload this Page Staying? Going? Back to Something else?

Social Website Bullshit