Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Arizona] Immigration
Page 8 of 46
Noshbomb
VeteranXV
Old
141 - 04-25-2010, 01:48
Did not read the thread. I would just like to point out how smart 21 year olds are. wow.

Sponsored Links
Nevearion
VeteranX
Old
142 - 04-25-2010, 01:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksera View Post
See this is the beauty of the law. The next time I am pulled over and my wife and family is in the car, and the officer does not ask for their identification, I am going to sue.
You wouldn't have standing since the law isn't negatively affecting you. But as I said, the first illegal immigrant arrested will have standing to bring a case. It's funny actually, this law will probably make it harder to deport illegal's because the state will face a very high burden of proof to show they didn't discriminate.

MaxxCarnage
VeteranXX
Old
143 - 04-25-2010, 01:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptavv View Post
what a surprise

this thread is filled with ignorant racists who still believe illegal immigration is bad for this country
Can someone explain to me again how the **** it's good?
Necessitating ESL (English as a second language) programs in all public schools for students who have a high probability of dropping out before they reach junior year because they are legal to work unlike their parents who continue to **** out kids?
Or is it the crime that comes with illegal immigration?
It must be the delectable food they bring that is wretchedly unhealthy?
Oh that's right, the minimal contributions to SSI even though there are payment caps?
The perpetuation of impoverished neighborhoods?
An easily manipulated voter base?
They certainly do more to get beater cars off the road than Cash for Clunkers did by taking them all to Mexico (either buying and wholesaling or stealing).
No, wait, it must be how they keep money transfer business open?
Beyond cheap labor (which doesn't help) that's been highly limited by the Employer Sanctions Law?

Nevearion
VeteranX
Old
144 - 04-25-2010, 01:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxxCarnage View Post
That's right, it's the fault of the mexicans that the US has turned into a bunch of fat asses.

Ezlpo
Veteran++
Old
145 - 04-25-2010, 02:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swensonator View Post
I registered as independent actually. You might be able to call me an arizona dem, because I'm pro gun rights, immigration reform, but for healthcare and financial reform. Attempting to give dems the monopoly on stupidity is beyond hilarious.
An independant? I find that funny because there are no true independants. The ideologies relate to each other to the point that you end up either rep or dem. I don't expect you to understand that but I can tell you I thought the same way until someone explained to me how you are either/or.

Quote:
When did I say it will help the dems?
My post was in response to a post regarding how the law would help the dems. So your response to my response could be reasonably expected to be along the same lines of the postersation.

Quote:
When was the last time you took a stroll through Sun City? Peoria? North Phoenix?
****ing never. I do know Lake Havasu City populous really well so I know when the snow birds leave. When is the last time you STOLLED/WALKED through those same cities?

Quote:
When was the last time you were called to participate in a poll? I never have been. Who do these pollsters call?
If you are familiar with statistics at all you will know you can get an OK sampling from 500 people (the number of people called in the rassmussen study). There are 300 million in the US and around 7 million people. Plus only those with home phones are called. What are the chances you with a cell phone are called or even if you have a home phone the chance for you getting called would be 0.71% (based on a sampling of 500 peeps) chance of you getting called.

Quote:
Very few would be in contempt, because it's easy to defer jury duty or be disqualified.
It is easy to get out of jury duty when you show up and explain why you can't be on the jury. But if you are not home to see the summons then you don't show up to explain you are simply a snow bird with dual state citizenship so you can't be there.

ptavv
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
146 - 04-25-2010, 02:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
A person's tolerance for 'diversity' is directly related to their distance from it.
a) i live in phoenix arizona (n phoenix at that)

b) you live in scandanavia, the whitest place on earth

absent
VeteranXX
Old
147 - 04-25-2010, 02:23
Quote:
a) i live in phoenix arizona (n phoenix at that)

b) you live in scandanavia, the whitest place on earth
All right. Still glad my other predictions held true. I am a psychic.

Ezlpo
Veteran++
Old
148 - 04-25-2010, 02:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksera View Post
See this is the beauty of the law. The next time I am pulled over and my wife and family is in the car, and the officer does not ask for their identification, I am going to sue.

Because they are not equally enforcing the law. By asking for my identification, they are selectively enforcing immigration.

**** them if they think this law wont eat up tax payer funds.
Wow you are really quite stupid.

First off the law doesn't go into affect until 90 days after the legislature convenes.

Secondly, the officer need reasonable suspicion to believe that someone is not in the state legally.

So if you provide a drivers license and your boyfriend is next to you then without some other reason to believe your bf is illegal then no one else needs to provide documentation.

Doesn't matter the color of your skin. I do not know what training the LEOs will receive, but i have reason to belive children of those that show proper documentation will not be asked for their "papers".

But for God's sake, when this happens PLEASE let us know here on TW so we can hear all about how you are "sticking it to the man".

ptavv
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
149 - 04-25-2010, 02:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxxCarnage View Post
Can someone explain to me again how the **** it's good?
Necessitating ESL (English as a second language) programs in all public schools for students who have a high probability of dropping out before they reach junior year because they are legal to work unlike their parents who continue to **** out kids?
Or is it the crime that comes with illegal immigration?
Oh that's right, the minimal contributions to SSI even though there are payment caps?
The perpetuation of impoverished neighborhoods?
An easily manipulated voter base?
They certainly do more to get beater cars off the road than Cash for Clunkers did by taking them all to Mexico (either buying and wholesaling or stealing).
No, wait, it must be how they keep money transfer business open?
Beyond cheap labor (which doesn't help) that's been highly limited by the Employer Sanctions Law?
illegal immigrants pay taxes (income and sales)

illegal immigrants do not commit crime at a higher rate than citizens (read this: http://www.amconmag.com/article/2010/mar/01/00022/)
Quote:
The evidence presented here powerfully refutes the widespread popular belief that America***8217;s Hispanics have high crime rates. Instead, their criminality seems to fall near the center of the white national distribution, being somewhat higher than white New Englanders but somewhat lower than white Southerners. Taken as a whole, the mass of statistical evidence constitutes strong support for the ***8220;null hypothesis,***8221; namely that Hispanics have approximately the same crime rates as whites of the same age.
the higher fertility rates of immigrants are the only reason our population growth is greater than break even (if you think that's a bad thing you should go take an economics class)

illegal immigration problem isn't an immigrant problem, it's an immigration policy problem

to wit:

Last edited by ptavv; 04-25-2010 at 02:27..
Ezlpo
Veteran++
Old
150 - 04-25-2010, 02:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
That's one of the coolest things you've ever said.
Is the pod running? I may need some pod time.
I don't agree. I grew up in a lily white town in Iowa.

I have no prejedices against hispanics. Usually really friendly people. The chicks like to show off their **** and are easy to ****.

I HATE illegals though, but I do not assume someone is an illegal simply because they are hispanic. For that matter I don't believe I have ever blindly labeled a hispanic an illegal.

ptavv
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
151 - 04-25-2010, 02:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezlpo View Post
I HATE illegals though, but I do not assume someone is an illegal simply because they are hispanic. For that matter I don't believe I have ever blindly labeled a hispanic an illegal.
yeah man

**** those people for trying to better their lives and those of their families

they shouldn't be able to try and get a better life because our byzantine legal immigration system says so!

absent
VeteranXX
Old
152 - 04-25-2010, 02:35
Yeah man they are trying to better their lives, not reconquer the Aztlan!!!!

ptavv
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
153 - 04-25-2010, 02:36
they're trying to conquer america in the same way that german/austrian immigrants in the 30s were trying to take over the midwest

absent
VeteranXX
Old
154 - 04-25-2010, 02:38
With the difference that the Germans and Austrians were productive White people, while the brown squat mongrel mestizoes leave destruction and carnage in their wake and cannot operate in a civilized society.

Ezlpo
Veteran++
Old
155 - 04-25-2010, 02:38
Quote:
yeah man

**** those people for trying to better their lives and those of their families

they shouldn't be able to try and get a better life because our byzantine legal immigration system says so!
I have no problem with immigrants. I even agreed to be a sponsor for an immigrant and her US citizen husband. That means that I would be liable for keeping them off of government assistance meaning I thought they would be productive members of society.

Illegals **** **** up though. They can't legally get a job here in AZ so in order to do so they must either steal a SSN or find an employer that will break the law.

ptavv
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
156 - 04-25-2010, 02:42
have you noticed that none of the giant arizona enforcement efforts are pointed towards the businesses?

that's not a coincidence

if the state stated going after the people employing the illegals everyone would be up in arms about how much their strawberries cost and how much it costs to get your lawn mowed

Ezlpo
Veteran++
Old
157 - 04-25-2010, 02:43
Quote:
illegal immigrants pay taxes (income and sales)

illegal immigrants do not commit crime at a higher rate than citizens (read this: The American Conservative -- His-Panic)

the higher fertility rates of immigrants are the only reason our population growth is greater than break even (if you think that's a bad thing you should go take an economics class)

illegal immigration problem isn't an immigrant problem, it's an immigration policy problem

to wit:

You are confusing legal immigration with illegal immigration. Legal immigrants commit crime at the same rate as everyone else (although we have enough wrong-do-ers so why import more), but illegal immigrants break the law 100% of the time.

Ezlpo
Veteran++
Old
158 - 04-25-2010, 02:45
Quote:
have you noticed that none of the giant arizona enforcement efforts are pointed towards the businesses?

that's not a coincidence

if the state stated going after the people employing the illegals everyone would be up in arms about how much their strawberries cost and how much it costs to get your lawn mowed
You are a stupid mother ****er.

The Employer Sanctions Law is aimed directly at the businesses that hire illegal immigrants.

Migration Information Source - Arizona Employer Sanctions Law Takes Effect

Please reply to my post you ****.

ptavv
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
159 - 04-25-2010, 02:46
i said enforcement efforts you dumb****

sheriff joe only wastes our money arresting the out of work illegals

ptavv
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
160 - 04-25-2010, 02:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezlpo View Post
You are confusing legal immigration with illegal immigration. Legal immigrants commit crime at the same rate as everyone else (although we have enough wrong-do-ers so why import more), but illegal immigrants break the law 100% of the time.
they weren't violating a state crime until this law passed

Page 8 of 46

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Arizona] Immigration

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
dey took our jerbs , gimme back my son , ptavv eats poop , te chichi es grande , they took my jobs , they took my son , yo quiero taco bell