[Arizona] Immigration

Yeah, because the U.S. has 20 million illegal WHITE immigrants...

Race has nothing to do with this. I am sure there are plenty of illegals in the US from every country in the world.

A while back our kick ass Sherrif Joe moved all the illegal immigrants to a different part of the jail and of course people cried racism.

Sheriff Joe told people to come down to see how many different colors of people he had (including whites from Ukraine, Canada, Great Britain). The feds were called to investigate the charges of racism but it was a short investigation when they saw all the black and white prisoners being moved with the brown ones.

I don't see any problem at all. Search without a warrant. I don't see any problem at all, and I'm a smart person. Search without a warrant. It's not like they are causing him direct harm. I don't see any problem at all. Search without a warrant, it's not punching anyone in the face. I don't see any problem at all. Search and seizure without a warrant. I don't see any problem at all.

You're a bright guy and all, so I won't belittle you on this, but you're misinformed. This law does not deal with searches at all, and if you're referring to the warrant issue, the original question is why a warrant would be necessary for an arrest. The answer is that a warrant just isn't required, so it's irrelevant.

You are not required to carry your AZ drivers license, your birth certificate from a US state, your passport and green card. You only need one of those.

This law requires me to take my wallet with me wherever I go.

This is incorrect. The law does not force you to carry ID. It states that ID is a proactive defense against charges. You are welcome to face arrest, then force them to prove a case against you later. We'll come back to that point.

It assumes guilt automatically.

It allows for warrant-less search and seizure.

No, there is nothing in this which changes the presumption of innocence. If arrested for being an illegal, you are still presumed innocent.

There is also nothing in the law about search and seizure. As I identified on a previous page, the only seizure-related issue is the requirement that the immigration status of an arrested person (assumed to be arrested for this specific offense) must be confirmed prior to release. Therefor, even if they can't make a case against you, you will be detained (indefinitely?) until the case can be made. That's a problem, and the most easily challenged portion of this law.

you left off a zero.

Heehee. I see what you did there.

But the truth of the matter is that there were no immigration laws when the whites came to America so they were not immigrating illegally.

In fact, there were no laws at all at that time. Rape, murder and the like were all okie dokie by the savages in the name of "war".

lulz

Race has nothing to do with this. I am sure there are plenty of illegals in the US from every country in the world.

A while back our kick ass Sherrif Joe moved all the illegal immigrants to a different part of the jail and of course people cried racism.

Sheriff Joe told people to come down to see how many different colors of people he had (including whites from Ukraine, Canada, Great Britain). The feds were called to investigate the charges of racism but it was a short investigation when they saw all the black and white prisoners being moved with the brown ones.

Your Sheriff Joe is an epic asshole.

Sheriff Joe is awesome. He is overwhelmingly voted into office time and time again.

He has reduced the cost of jailing criminals significantly, he brought back chain gangs which do a really nice job of cleaning up the sides of the road, and he took over the county animal shelter to run it with criminals. That saved the county over $10 million a year.

How is that not awesome?

you left off a zero.

The original settlers came to North America totally legally. Furthermore, it was White Northern Europeans who built the United States from the East coast to the West.

Of course it does. La Raza's motto is - for the 'Hispanic' race everything; for the enemy nothing. The enemy is you, Cracker.

Sheriff Joe is awesome. He is overwhelmingly voted into office time and time again.

He has reduced the cost of jailing criminals significantly, he brought back chain gangs which do a really nice job of cleaning up the sides of the road, and he took over the county animal shelter to run it with criminals. That saved the county over $10 million a year.

How is that not awesome?

He's been forced to pay out more than $40 million just in wrongful-death lawsuits, and there is a documented history of systematic corruption in responding to that problem. How much more money has been spent defending against those cases?

Sheriff Joe will tell you that the buck stops with him, but the jailers that caused those deaths probably have never met Sheriff Joe.

I will agree he is partly responsible, but in ANY organization as large as his you will have morons on the payroll that will mess shit up. In the line of work of jails errors can get people killed.

There is a documented history of unproven corruption.

He is the best.

In the line of work of jails errors can get people killed.

No, in Joe's line of work the MCSO killed people, it's that simple.

How many example do you want that he is personally and professionally an asshole? They've had intra-county administrative squabbles with other departments, and the courts refused requests to hand over emails regarding the issue. The solution? Raiding the facility at gunpoint (warrantless) housing the computers and physically take control of the data they wanted.

Illegal immigrants send 25 BILLION fucking dollars a year back to Mexico... they (GENERALLY) don't pay for services they do repairs and such themselves on everything they own, they barter and buy everything secondhand, and buy their food from Ranch Markets and street vendors therein putting next to NOTHING into the system, yet the use parks, schools, and hospitals.

I had the numbers some years ago when I did a debate for Prop. 202 (Necessitating showing ID to use public services) in school, is definitely a significant drain on the states. The primary issues are their kids, the 'anchor' babies they drop on US soil (making them citizens) so the state has to pay for everything...

Yes, those with stolen SS Cards contribute to income tax and SSI taxes not all of them have SS cards...
I can go on and on and on.

Back