(peace out you fuckin nerd virgins) why I am leaving tribalwar

I imagine this is what I sound like when I troll except not sad, desperate and horribly uneducated

refreshing really

$35 an hour allows u to feed yourself, pay your bills, go out and do w/e the fuck you want when you want. i know its hard being restricted to your parents allowance money and curfew, i was there when i was 15 too.

day 3 of obibun being beaten at his own game checkmate boys mrahhhhhh look at this nerd mrahhhhhh ballin models international etc

I feel like it would be very easy for a computer to simulate posting as Obibun.

So true. You could do it with a script or a macro even. Just have it come and post in this thread "lol nerdvirgin i am alpha" every 5 minutes. The sad part is there is an actual human being out there who has apparently devoted his entire life to doing this in the flesh.

I mean I guess I could Google it but being that I am literally the anti-pathetic loser, like an anti-christ of the loser nerd internet, I fear my computer might burst into flames if I tried searching something as sad as that

is it 85? I think I read somebody saying that

It's up to 115 now. You went into a fit of rage, which resulted in a self-induced coma. You were asleep for 5 years. Sorry to break this to you on this medium, but no one else was telling you.

durrrrrrrrrrrr that was so clever and witty and funny

everyone is applauding you with cheeto-stained hands behind their sweat glistened glasses right now

alright I got more shit to do

peace out losers

keep raging like sniveling mouthbreathers so I don't have to search for this thread later thanks

durrrrrrrrrrrr that was so clever and witty and funny

everyone is applauding you with cheeto-stained hands behind their sweat glistened glasses right now

How ironic, you sarcastically telling me I'm "clever and witty and funny."

Slobibun, how old do you think you'll be before you are gainfully employed and not financially supported by your parents?

Back