[?] Progressive Park - Clev. Indians

psc777

Veteran XX
Anyone know how the rows in the lower deck are numbered/lettered?

Looking at coming out there Labor Day weekend for a game or 2, and I have no idea how they do the seating for the lower deck.

I.E. 1,2,3,4,
or A,B,C.....AA,BB,CC,DD

Any locals that know the park I would appreciate the input.
And any recommendations on some good seats.

Or you cold come up to our hotel.

Looks like customer service replied very quickly.

""Yes our rows are arranged that the single letter rows like row “A” is the first row, and double letter rows like row “EE” would be row 29. (We do not have rows “I” or “O” since they closely resemble “0” and “1”. All rows throughout the stadium are arranged as so. If you need anything else, please feel free to contact us again here in the fan services department and Thank you for your interest in the Cleveland Indians. ""

Rows go A, B C etc, except right behind the dugout where they start at row E.

As far as good seats I've sat behind the 1st base camera bay it they are great seats. Also I've sat off to the third base side behind home plate. Those weren't bad either.

Last edited:
DrJonez, well talk more about meeting up. Just no pukin in the hotel ashtrays!

I'm thinking of coming down Saturday, should arrive like 8pm, and have that night, and Sunday night to party, game Monday at 7, then game Tuesday at 7. Then head home sometime Wednesday.

Doeth. I will be out of the state on vacation then. If I was around I could have scored my company's tickets and we could have gone. I have never been in them but I hear they are low like (A,B,C,D) first base line.

Haha, oh, shit. That's a while from now then :p

Remind me in August :)

Edit: Wtf the new :) smiley looks gay as fuck.

this is the first time in like 10yrs i wont see a tribe game =[

and dont EVER call it progressive park, its the jake till i die

this is the first time in like 10yrs i wont see a tribe game =[

and dont EVER call it progressive park, its the jake till i die

Why wont ya see a game?
And I hear ya on the name. Its the same thing for the White Sox. Fucking U.S. Cellular field my ass.

Can you tailgate at the park? I don't see much parking at at all.

Back