Mr no teeth Me

tehvul, please rethink getting the dentures and ask about implants. Your face is going to collapse without the roots in your jawline. Many years ago, I got my 4 lower molars removed and never had bone inserted into the jaw to support it. When i got my implants in my lower jawline, the screw is very small and the teeth are HUGE because the jawline collapsed.

My x-rays.

tehvul, please rethink getting the dentures and ask about implants. Your face is going to collapse without the roots in your jawline. Many years ago, I got my 4 lower molars removed and never had bone inserted into the jaw to support it. When i got my implants in my lower jawline, the screw is very small and the teeth are HUGE because the jawline collapsed.

My x-rays.

Dang I hope things look good long term. I think you have occlusal trauma which involves more than just placing those implants...you should be looking at doing full mouth rehab which involves opening your bite with crowns and then equilibrating your bite so your occlusal trauma doesn't keep wearing down your teeth. Just my 2 cents

i herd it's best 2 keep ur originals whenever possible, even if u rly want that showbiz smile

#Rough!

I had to have one tooth pulled in feb. I have had some health stuff going on and at night I suppose I grind my teeth. The tooth was cracked and had become abscessed.

The dentist said I should have a root canal but I did some research and found out that root canals are pretty bad for you. So I just decided to have the tooth pulled and get a dental implant later.

The dental "surgeon" cut away part of the jaw bone to get the tooth. And it has been a pain in the ass just to have one tooth out. It hurts, it messes with your eating and speech.

The only way that you can say that you are feeling good after having all your teeth pulled is because you are on pain killers.

Having any amount of teeth pulled is the worse thing in the world.

My x-rays.

That sucks. Sorry about that.

I will have to get an implant for the tooth I had cut out. I will probably also have to have a bone graft as well.

I really really dont want my other teeth to be affect because of this.

Glad you got your straightened out.

hey tehvul check this girl who got all of her teeth replaced with implants.
Reason-AOC.jpg

:cool:

Since he is a serial liar I'm still going with the meth angle.

Or you could go with 'it didn't happen at all'

pics pls

My aunt had all hers pulled when she was in her early 20's had some sort of gum infection/disease. That would have sucked, but England in the 60's what would you expect.

The only way that you can say that you are feeling good after having all your teeth pulled is because you are on pain killers.

Having any amount of teeth pulled is the worse thing in the world.

Dentist gave me script for 20 600mg Ibuprofen. 1 tablet every 6 hours as needed. Pain that will put average person in ER is just minor discomfort to me.
:shrug:

it's so odd that plasmatic is supportive of the habitual liar degenerate

Protip: Plas is smarter than 10 of you.

Since he is a serial liar I'm still going with the meth angle.

My man friend is a PD Sargent and am I am totally cool with our Chief of Police. If I was a doper that would clearly not be the situation. We each create our own reality. I destroyed my reality of drugs and criminality almost a decade ago and do not regret it one bit. If I did it so can you. You just have to believe in yourself and get it done.

Last edited:
Back