Config Hype Preview

test version has been sent to bins, still some fixins to do but getting p close

bins_aspie_config_beta.jpg

threw in a set of bars that'll be set to hidden for people dont like using just numbers for health/nrg, they can just unhide 'em

hmmm he wants minimalist explosions trails and wat not but wants giant numbers icons colors for hud

i do not get it

hmmm he wants minimalist explosions trails and wat not but wants giant numbers icons colors for hud

i do not get it

I don't get it either! But with vhudmover we can change the size and stuff, so I wouldn't be too worried.

Btw Groove, where do I get vhudmover? Also, its looking cool!

I don't get it either! But with vhudmover we can change the size and stuff, so I wouldn't be too worried.

Btw Groove, where do I get vhudmover? Also, its looking cool!

to use my vhuds you need scriptGL installed + the vhudmover support scripts that i keep in a 'hudmover' subfolder of /Modules/ScriptGL

[Release]vHudmover for 1.40 (beta) by Groove - TribalWar Forums

has a download with the /hudmover support scripts + a bunch of examples (a few of which i modified for this config)

but really all u need to know is that the config comes with everything necessary and u just hit ] on the keyboard to launch vhudmover and drag/drop/resize huds

or hit the numpad* key and it'll bring up my groove settings menu which has a 'launch vhudmover' button

test version has been sent to bins, still some fixins to do but getting p close

bins_aspie_config_beta.jpg

threw in a set of bars that'll be set to hidden for people dont like using just numbers for health/nrg, they can just unhide 'em

looks real nice

I'd suggest making the health deplete the opposite direction. Maybe a toggle?

looks real nice

I'd suggest making the health deplete the opposite direction. Maybe a toggle?

actually with vhuds, you can just resize it so far to the left that it reverses and goes the opposite way, no code or toggle necessary

the bars are not in the config, i got 0 clue why groove uploaded a pic with the bars in it lol

well they were already part of the health/nrg script im using for the numbers, i just unhid them for the screenshot to show that if someone wants bars instead of numbers its as easy as hiding/unhiding whichever u want

is that a nade and beacon couter? could you also add a healthkit one? pretty pls

dats wat the red + icon between the health/nrg numbers are :)

they're all individual huds so u can move 'em around, put the hkit above the gren/beacon if u want etc

prob release friday/sat, maybe? i kinda wanna make a youtube tutorial vid about how to use the menus/vhudmover stuff for those who never used it in < 1.30

altho the chatHUD isn't a true vhud - chathud is complicated enough that you need to use glgetstringdimensions pretty heavily with it as a vhud and that makes it laggy. i fuckin hated the 1.30 h.pack version for that reason, so i never even attempted to convert it

so u have to adjust the font/size/line split manually on that one

if its too big/hard to adjust for people they can just take it out and the normal chathud will re-enable

they're all individual huds so u can move 'em around, put the hkit above the gren/beacon if u want etc

prob release friday/sat, maybe? i kinda wanna make a youtube tutorial vid about how to use the menus/vhudmover stuff for those who never used it in < 1.30

altho the chatHUD isn't a true vhud - chathud is complicated enough that you need to use glgetstringdimensions pretty heavily with it as a vhud and that makes it laggy. i fuckin hated the 1.30 h.pack version for that reason, so i never even attempted to convert it

if its too big/hard to adjust for people they can just take it out and the normal chathud will re-enable

so fucking nice u can move all huds and resize em! :D everybody happiii

Do it! We all await anxiously for the release!! Thanks groove and bins!

Back