DO NOT PLAY ON THE COMMUNITY

rtcll

Veteran X
<3 you mj -- this is bc of sleepy.

i cant even play this game now but it's funny to watch this retard sleepy continue to try to kill anything that happens in any server other than the community so that people will be forced to go play 'his mod'

it's pretty sad and should be responded with shame

everyone should boycott the community

mj is a great guy and deserves recognition for his work and his server, so it is unfortunate that sleepy has taken over the server too much and is a tribal saboteur

DO NOT PLAY ON THE COMMUNITY UNLESS YOU WANT NAZI WEINERS IN YOUR BUTTHOLE REGION -- YES I UNDERSTAND DARE IS ALSO A NAZI FUCK WHO BANS PPL AT WILL RANDOMLY, IT IS STILL BETTER THAN BEING FORCED INTO A MANIPULATED MOD BY AN EGOTISTICAL HACKER WHO NEVER AMOUNTED TO ANYTHING

i agree, first i was ok with mod etc until he nerf cg so u have to play other shit weapons that even requires scripts to switch to lmao

naw he just nazi fuck hitler who dagger pus

i dun like u anymore sleepy fuck u

I second this. He will go to any lengths to kill off any activity in pu circle jerk, for example nazi'ing to hillking to 1v1 when there is 15 ppl in the server.

yall pubscrubz iz hangin onta false hopes :king:
mun kilt dis chit gaem awhile ago so yall can move on we found da best playa of trieb time 2 move on from chit mods chit setvuhs chit pubscrubs chit game etc
fuq outchea yall Tryna prove hoo b top pubscrub now? LELZ glhf

removed LT2/Chaingunnerf/SleepyAdmin from the community
gg

fucking drama queens, just play the game fucking retards

Code:
[07:51:02] [Skylake] hello
[07:58:44] [Skylake] remove my admin from comm, i dont want to clout the server
[07:59:08] [Skylake] id rather the game live and people enjoy pubs
[09:27:46] [Skylake] seems like people arent really enjoying the cg nerf
[09:28:20] [Skylake] not really sure how else to balance it

omg rtcll still permameltdown afta munspankz 4evz den him quit 4 cancer cum bak n got rekt again den sey DUEL ME LELEz
duel not make u gud
Rek'n peeps 5 vs mun make u gud LELZ dis iz WuT trieb hangin onta false hopes 4

Why take away LT2? If people vote for it then they should be able to play it. Some enjoying playing the mod, it doesn't harm anyone by having the option available. The problem isn't even with sleepy having admin on the community server.

The main issue is that sleepy abuses his admin powers in the pu circlejerk server by making unpopular decisions that result in people leaving the server - which is something he does intentionally. He then daggers and goes into the community knowing that everyone has gone there and starts lt2.

Why take away LT2? If people vote for it then they should be able to play it. Some enjoying playing the mod, it doesn't harm anyone by having the option available. The problem isn't even with sleepy having admin on the community server.

The main issue is that sleepy abuses his admin powers in the pu circlejerk server by making unpopular decisions that result in people leaving the server - which is something he does intentionally. He then daggers and goes into the community knowing that everyone has gone there and starts lt2.

He was kicking anyone that voted no to LT2, so that the vote could pass, since his admin wasn't strong enough to force it. I didn't mind the mod either, as long as majority vote wanted it that way.

Also, Bins crying about nerfed cg is funny. I liked the nerfed cg, I was actually good with it, simply used it when their health was in red, and would kill them fast. If you just wanted to cg whore all the time, well, boo-fucking-hoo for you. Re-learn it if you are such a god.

Lol v0dka i beat u in any pos/situation/weap in tribe come at me bro when u anything but last pick if lucky kkthx ggnore etc

v0dka im willing to pay u 50euro for tribe lessonz plz respond to my priv message for paypal info plz

i wanna b as pro as u !!!!

Back