Aspie Config Progress (Few Mas)

The big jets r a joke. It looks like its burning the player model legs and that is a shame cuz every1 no the female model legs r tight as hell and that thigh gap...4 dayyyyzzz.

1. Unzip *DML.zip
2. Copy terrain folder to desktop
3. http://www.iateyourbaby.com/damaster/yJUNK FILES/Tribes Grid Terrains.atn
4. Double click on the file
5. In photoshop > File > Open
6. Open as many .PNG files from terrain folder as you can
7. File > Automate > Batch > Set: Tribes Grid Terrain > Action: (select the resolution of terrain textures) > Source: Folder > Choose the folder > Mark all 4 checkboxes > Destination: None
8. Once you have edited all textures > Select all files within terrain folder > Archive it to .zip with 0 compression > replace the old *DML.zip

Rofl, damn. Haha, I will give this a try! Are the only DML.zip i need: marsDML, lushDML, iceDML, and mudDML? I've seen other DML in the base folder, but I wouldn't know what their resolution would be, is 128x128 the default?

Thanks D4M45T3R!! I did it and got them all good and shit.

Last edited:
Rofl, damn. Haha, I will give this a try! Are the only DML.zip i need: marsDML, lushDML, iceDML, and mudDML? I've seen other DML in the base folder, but I wouldn't know what their resolution would be, is 128x128 the default?

Thanks D4M45T3R!! I did it and got them all good and shit.

just iceDML, marsDML, lushDML, mudDML, desertDML, alienDML. Files from each terrain group might have different resolution, but files within one terrain group always have same resolution (with exception of broast's lush terrain).

Last edited:
just iceDML, marsDML, lushDML, mudDML, desertDML, alienDML. Files from each terrain group might have different resolution, but files within one terrain group always have same resolution (with exception of broast's lush terrain).

Yea, I downloaded the 256x256 terrain from your website, but the alien and desert were not there. So, are the default 1.41 terrains for alien and desert at a 128x128 resolution? Either way, I am doing them as if they were!

:psyduck: do you not know how to check file properties?

I did mention I am dumb and inept at this stuff...so why would this surprise you? But yes, thanks for the info.

lesson learned, dont try helping retarded renLT hackers gg suck dick vodka <3

Better than baseLT hackers like bins, who use their euro trash gayness to get bags of dicks to suck on. Get your ass in gear and release that shit config of yours already.

Back