'polyamory' and idiots from tw who believe in it

i bet you money his wife has had more new dick than he has had new vagina

outside man coming onto wife "oh, you're married? so no commitment here and I don't have to spend any money? great let's fuck"

Woman being hit on by AI "oh... you're married? so you won't commit to me? and WON'T spend any money on ME? ah great get the fuck away from my pussy"

I knew a couple of swingers at my last job - weird folk.

very very weird and totally into themselves

btw afterimage according to BMI, 5'11" and 195 is overweight

so 1/2 the relationship is officially fat

let me know when you're ready to confirm that i'm 100% right by telling us how much ur gf weighs
Since I am ever so eager to prove myself to you, she is same height as me and 150.

(i mean, even if you DO want to enjoy an 'open' relationship of this kind, how fucking stupid do you have to be to post about it on TW? :sunny: ) but the BMI is bullshit
Hey, niga is the one that seems to have the e-rection for me. I just was answering Zombee's thread. :shrug: He doesn't have much interest in anything but telling me that it's wrong and bad and that my wife is having relations with people I don't even know. Polyamorous doesn't mean either of us go fucking anybody, think of it as parallel steady relationships. Or at least that's what it is for us.

so you're saying i have to go through some type of application process in order to bang your wife?

Technically speaking here, society used to be based on orgy masses where ego simply did not exist; imagine a society where every woman was your wife, every man your brother, every child yours, and competition did not exist unless it was in sport. Everyone was "one" with another; that is the definition of love. That comes from the work of Terrence McKenna.

After the schrooms dried up, the dominator ego mentality came back. A society such as McKenna described cannot exist when you've got selfish people competing in it for resources they fundamentally do not need. Essentially, in a dominator relationship the man considers the children and women his property and does with them as he see's fit. He buys and sells them, abuses them, forces them to work, etc. This, on a large scale, is very bad; predation is self-destruction because predators produce nothing useful; a city of thieves produces no bread, and this kind of arrangement is predatory and keeps society from evolving.

Marriage was conceived as a way to construct society. Children were raised by individual monogamous families and were protected and educated by their parents. The monogamy kept the focus of the relationship on the children and kept social predators out of the loop so to speak. By passing on trades, land, and resources, those children would grow up to be strong, independent and free. Throughout the ages, no empire has been able to break that tradition; it has spread to every major world religion that exists today.

Humans are not naturally monogamous, neither is it natural to forget the ego and evolve beyond that. We're only monogamous because of several thousand years of the dominator mentality attempting to expand it's grip over every single thing it lays itself on. Marriage is nothing more than a defense mechanism and one I think, as technology obsolesces the dominator mentality itself, will become less and less necessary.

Now, you may all call me a fag and return to your inane rambling.

Back