My Friend died yesterday from alcohol poisening by Bosh Orator - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page My Friend died yesterday from alcohol poisening
Page 2 of 21
Jazmine
VeteranX
Old
21 - 05-13-2001, 19:47
Im sorry to hear about this.. Please let this keep people from playing those stupid drinking games. It isnt worth dying over..

Sponsored Links
Tribal Imperialist
VeteranX
Old
22 - 05-13-2001, 19:48
Call me mean, but I have a hard time believing this guy. He just doesn't sound like somebody who's suffered a loss. I've been through a few myself, and have been around people in these times, and I assure you they would not post messages with " " faces in them.

And the fact that he only used one sentance for the initial post that ended basically saying "please give me a lot of sorry posts" makes me wonder. I would also say the vast, vast majority of people who see a close person die, don't go into detail about the color of their face in their last minutes of life.

I figure if your insensative about that, then you'll be insensative about this post if he really did die

Remember that time we all got played by some guys roomate playing a trick on him? There's a quote we've all heard, "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me." Only person I've believed since that trick was cheater.

Last edited by Tribal Imperialist; 05-13-2001 at 19:51..
AA|noto
VeteranX
Old
23 - 05-13-2001, 19:49
my condolences, sorry to hear that

Bosh Orator
Veteran
Old
24 - 05-13-2001, 20:01
Tribal Imperialist I will post a link for u tommorow cause It will be on the news tommorow ... www.WLOS.com

PageMap
VeteranX
Old
25 - 05-13-2001, 20:08
Quote:
props to spelling hemorrhage right
Thanks, I have always been a good speller.

MASTATHUGKILLA666
Unregistered
Old
26 - 05-13-2001, 20:11
MY GRANDMOTHER'S SISTER'S BROTHER IN LAW'S COUSIN 5 TIMES REMOVED DIED YESTERDAY. I HEAR HIS FACE TURNED GREEN. I PLAYED TRIBES FOR 5 MINUTES A FEW YEARS AGO SO THAT MAKES ME PART OF COMMUNITY. PLEASE HELP ME GET THROUGH THIS DIFFICULT TIME K THX !~

unt0uchable
VeteranX
Old
27 - 05-13-2001, 20:17
when u gonna remove that foot from ur mouth, tribal imper?

OdaxiumKirshinRa
VeteranX
Old
28 - 05-13-2001, 20:21
Dude, sorry.

unt0uchable
VeteranX
Old
29 - 05-13-2001, 20:24
nice

NooKiE
VeteranX
Old
30 - 05-13-2001, 23:39
Quote:
Originally posted by Bosh Orator
yes nookie that was mean.

Ok here is the story .

My friend and I were going to a party yesterday about 15 miles away from here if u must know.... We were there for about an hour and a half and LOTS of people were drinking and it just soo happend that my really good friend was dared a contest to see if he could drink a certain amount , and well he took the dare like an idiot... and started at it.. I lost count how many he drank but drank alot then I started to notice that his face was turning a diff color and couldnt even stand .. and when I saw his eyes close it was the last time he saw the world my friend that was with me checked his pulse and he couldnt get anything soo he got someone else to see and thats when we knew that he was dead.. there he was right in front of me dead..

I posted this soo others would TRY not to make the same mistake ..

Advice from a Tribal friend.

listen buddy, if you posted this thread to "aware" ppl not to do this, then you wouldve said that in your original post

its quite ****ing obvious you're looking for sympathy so just shut the **** up

Jazmine
VeteranX
Old
31 - 05-13-2001, 23:50
Wow well if he is here looking for sympathy then so what. If he did watch his friend die or even just have one that did then I feel for him and thier friends and family. If you dont like the threads skip them instead of being an ass in them.

NooKiE
VeteranX
Old
32 - 05-13-2001, 23:51
k whatever jazmine (you're ****ing ugly)

TKB|SniB
VeteranX
Old
33 - 05-13-2001, 23:52
Quote:
Originally posted by NooKiE
k whatever jazmine (you're ****ing ugly)

<font size =20> W3rd</font>

Jazmine
VeteranX
Old
34 - 05-13-2001, 23:53
And your point is?

NooKiE
VeteranX
Old
35 - 05-13-2001, 23:53
that you're ugly. duh.

Jazmine
VeteranX
Old
36 - 05-13-2001, 23:56
Years ago **** like that would have hurt my feelings but now that Im grown I can give a rats ass what you think about me. When you grow up you will learn **** like that means nothing.

BeavisNuke
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
37 - 05-13-2001, 23:57
Alcohol poisoning is such a pointless death, as CRC said. I wouldn't be surprised if the people that dared him to drink a certain amount aren't prosecuted - if I was in the victim's family I would bring them straight to court.

Sorry to hear for your loss.

NooKiE
VeteranX
Old
38 - 05-13-2001, 23:57
k whatever we know you're hurting on the inside uglyperson

Bad_CRC
Linux Tribes++
Contributor
Old
39 - 05-13-2001, 23:57
Quote:
TEENAGER DIES ON WEEKEND CAMPOUT

Henderson County authorities investigate the weekend death of an 18-year-old high school student. Alan Bruckner was camping Saturday night with friends on Couch Mountain, near Fletcher. His friends found him dead Sunday morning. Detectives have ordered an autopsy to determine a cause of death. Bruckner was a junior at Reynolds High School in Buncombe County

NooKiE
VeteranX
Old
40 - 05-13-2001, 23:58
lol lmao crc ; - )

g1

Page 2 of 21

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page My Friend died yesterday from alcohol poisening

Social Website Bullshit