*delete* feature for TW account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sadsadkittenb9lo.jpg

Drg0n+GoD+ said:
because its "Stage 1" ? *

LOOK OUT STAGE 2 IS ABNNING ALL TWERS FROM LIFES SERVER OKAY DRG0N YOU MIGHT BE FIRST MAN

BEWARE STAGE 2!!!! BUT MAKE SURE YOU PAY ATTENTION TO VIR WHILE YOU ARE BEWARING

I don't really think its a big deal, TRD rarely posted here it seems like it was more the principle of the thing. Like I said in IRC, no hard feelings about it either way; I don't understand the need for the scene but in the long run I'm indifferent.

I like how he acts like Admin'ing a server is hard.

They had it right in the later days of T1. Kick the newbies tkers and play on. Early days, no. Kick whoever they didn't like from TW. I was way below the radar. One time red threatened to ban me while on Hidle, when he sat on the middle hill, and mortared every damn body, our cappers comin in with the flag, our LD defending our flag, and I was finally like okay he needs to be kept off the hill. And of course in TRD fashion, he said if you keep tag chasing me I will ban you. ....... I don't care who it was out there, but apparantly my whole team did, cuz he sat there more than 3/4 the map with no opposition. So I was the one to say if we're gonna win someones gonna have to shoot em. And I was tag chasing.

They used that excuse so often.

I predict the withdrawal of 5150 servers from the public eye followed by lots of 'HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW, BITCH?" sorts of posts and dick swinging, with the subsequent hand wringing of the few players who actually still gratefully use their bandwidth for free.

LogRoller said:
I predict the withdrawal of 5150 servers from the public eye followed by lots of 'HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW, BITCH?" sorts of posts and dick swinging, with the subsequent hand wringing of the few players who actually still gratefully use their bandwidth for free.

I know that's we're all pulling for... heck we got in on page 2.

all you people that use their bf2 servers are screwed now!

you're forced to play on other servers without douchebag admins that kick you for taking a vehicle first!

you're all fools!!! *cackle*

It does not matter what TRD does because he will just use his vast riches to hire a PR firm to mitigate this disaster and ply you with spin until you are all gobbling his cock with big fat smiles once again.

LogRoller said:
It does not matter what TRD does because he will just use his vast riches to hire a PR firm to mitigate this disaster and ply you with spin until you are all gobbling his cock with big fat smiles once again.
does he devour the souls of fanboy nerds to sustain his power center or something?

LogRoller said:

laff

Pagy said:
does he devour the souls of fanboy nerds to sustain his power center or something?

He sells their organs to Korean hardcore gamers in need of upgrades due to starving themselves while playing Everquest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back