Confessions.

amRam

Contributor
When I was about 7 years old, I got out of the shower and took some of my dad's cologne, and sprayed it between my buttcheeks.

A valuable lesson was learned.

Ok, now you go.

I learned a person should not look directly at a pepper spray keychain to figure out what the fuck it is.

I was 8... I liked the feeling of going commando.

I was wearing jeans and I zipped up without clearing the way. :(

The stupidest thing I've ever done in my life...

would have to be playing video games, especially one with the word "tribes" on the box

*edit* an actual confession:

when I was like 6 years old I discovered climbing up the fire pole on the playground made my peepee feel good. one day I fell off and each of my legs went to either side of the horizontal metal bar that broke my fall. I bled somewhat into my underpants but it turns out my peepee was ok :bigthumb:

Last edited:
oochie said:
I learned a person should not look directly at a pepper spray keychain to figure out what the fuck it is.
heheh, my buddy had the bright idea to spray it out of the car window once...
while we were on the freeway... he'll never do that again
(it was mace though, so not so bad)

trying to think of something to contribute, hrmmm...
i wipe the toilet down so there are no dribbles or anything after I use it.

i'll try and think of something better

mrcheesy said:
trying to think of something to contribute, hrmmm...
i wipe the toilet down so there are no dribbles or anything after I use it.

Thats not a confession, thats something normal people do.

I used to piss outside when I had a fenced backyard because I really enjoyed being able to smoke and piss at the same time

i used to regularly use my brother's deadorant when I was 13 because I was too lazy to tell my mom to get me my own stick.

when we were 12 we took apart a bunch of black cats, and put the powder inside $1 wal-mart aluminum arrows. We then made potassium nitrate crystals (via anarchist's cookbook) and used those as a trigger by taping them as the tip of the arrow.

we then shot passing cars.

watching an aluminum arrow rip in half right down the middle is a very cool experience.

Sift said:
I used to piss outside when I had a fenced backyard because I really enjoyed being able to smoke and piss at the same time

i walk out of my house fire up a smoke and take a piss

in the front yard

surrounded by neighbors

but i make sure its dark

while talking on the cellphone

hell im gonna go do it now

i have always had a very sick mind somewhere in the recesses of my cranium

so this is a timid story

when i was five or six years old i slept over my best friend Kevin's house. I slept on the top bunk and spat on him several times during the night. He didn't like it.

Back