MitsuLAN

okay theres the people that go to parties

and the people that go to LANS

you are advertising this as a LAN first of all

therefore the people that go to parties arent going

and nerds wont go to a LAN with only a 3 week notice

I am not "extremely wealthy"

I'm doing allright.

If this goes the way I hope I'll be doing better.

If it flops and I have to cancel I might have to actually go to work again for a few months.

meh

Mitsubishi said:
I am not "extremely wealthy"

I'm doing allright.

If this goes the way I hope I'll be doing better.

If it flops and I have to cancel I might have to actually go to work again for a few months.

meh
i hear hooter's girls do well, how do you look in orange shorts :browsmile

PsioniX said:
okay theres the people that go to parties

and the people that go to LANS

you are advertising this as a LAN first of all

therefore the people that go to parties arent going

and nerds wont go to a LAN with only a 3 week notice

I'm not siding, but they're two different things. There's the LAN, and then there is the $30 at the door New Years Eve party. I'd assume that the party is free if you attended the LAN.

Sn0wm4n said:
I'm not siding, but they're two different things. There's the LAN, and then there is the $30 at the door New Years Eve party. I'd assume that the party is free if you attended the LAN.

you assume correctly

Sn0wm4n said:

the party isnt whats going to cost lots of money

fuck you can get a warehouse and some DJs for cheap

the LAN is what costs money, and the LAN is what nobody is going to

Mitsubishi said:
this just reeks of "I wish I had thought of it syndrome"

look dude THERE ARE GARGANTUAN PARTIES ALL THE TIME...

Friends of mine sell out 20,000 person parties on the west coast twice or three times a year which they start advertising for ONE MONTH IN ADVANCE.

and all they offer is music and booze.

I am offering music booze and games and foam and prizes.

get a clue before you start telling me (a 23 year old retired entrepanuer) what is and is not possible.

If you ever branch out to the East Coast and need a hand, I'd be interested in helping out.

Alright, you are just fucking dense AND pathetic, kid.

A LAN party is NOT a fucking booze party... that you compare the two shows how utterly clueless you are.

This will flop, and flop bad. You have twenty-something days to convince a world of strangers to give you $100 to attend a half-baked, ill organized, poorly staffed LAN party.

Good fucking luck, cuz you'll need it AND a miracle. Oh, and I'll be bumping this thread to laugh at your grave misfortune come the end of the month. :fu:

CelticLegend said:
Alright, you are just fucking dense AND pathetic, kid.

A LAN party is NOT a fucking booze party... that you compare the two shows how utterly clueless you are.

This will flop, and flop bad. You have twenty-something days to convince a world of strangers to give you $100 to attend a half-baked, ill organized, poorly staffed LAN party.

Good fucking luck, cuz you'll need it AND a miracle. Oh, and I'll be bumping this thread to laugh at your grave misfortune come the end of the month. :fu:
dark side i sense in you
hrrmmm yeeesssss

CL is just bitter at life because it took his anal virginity

but hes right, its going to fail

what kinda of computer security is there gonna be? If peeps leave the comp area to dance and drink who's gonna make sure their shit doesn't get stolen?

:scared:

CelticLegend said:
A LAN party is NOT a fucking booze party...

TW-WestLD61.jpg

It's not? :p

Back