MitsuLAN

rofl i wonder if mitsu is going to post in this thread after nspectre just wrecked his shit.

sup Nuck my NUPE friend.

by the way i once threw a huge rice picking party back home in the motherland and about 2 billion people showed up, all i did was scream CHING CHING CHONG FREE RICE LAH it was such a blast

Delusions.jpg

I throw parties on the moon twice a year with 40 million beings from 18 different systems in attendance. I advertise on the Holonet about 2 days in advance.

I don't think of this as money wasted, I think of it as a donation to the economy. The $250,000 mitsu loses will bring up the value of the dollar.

ayzianboy said:
rofl i wonder if mitsu is going to post in this thread after nspectre just wrecked his shit.

sup Nuck my NUPE friend.

by the way i once threw a huge rice picking party back home in the motherland and about 2 billion people showed up, all i did was scream CHING CHING CHONG FREE RICE LAH it was such a blast
That was a sweet party can't wait till the next one

back

i love the last few pages

yank, CL, cheater, nspectre... you guys are perfect examples of why I have been here almost 5 years.

*edit*
and lucy :D

SniperOmega said:
back

i love the last few pages

yank, CL, cheater, nspectre... you guys are perfect examples of why I have been here almost 5 years.
over all the years i've been here, your sig always makes me giggle on the inside

fake said:
if n9ne is getting a record deal i'm getting twenty platinum records constantly being polished by soaking wet swedish girls

havent seen anything by you for download

keep droppin them thesaurus keystyles playa :lol:

Sup guys? I rap too. I'm the thug gangsta android from Compton. I roll up in the Escalade on 20" spinners and rap with mah boyeeeez about blunts, bitches, and 40s. I'll put a cap in yo assssss.

Back