MitsuLAN

CelticLegend said:
It's not about "hate and disrespect".. its about watching a trainwreck in slow motion, and wanting to help prevent it.

bingo

nobody wants to see him fail
we :heart: mitsu

but some things are just getting out of hand....power issues and whatnot are NOTHING when there isn't even a solid turnout yet. once you get the ppl signed up, THEN worry about the other shit. are skillz / cpt kirk / fake / sarca really going? (says they're signed up on the website)

cancer said:
bingo

nobody wants to see him fail
we :heart: mitsu

but some things are just getting out of hand....power issues and whatnot are NOTHING when there isn't even a solid turnout yet. once you get the ppl signed up, THEN worry about the other shit. are skillz / cpt kirk / fake / sarca really going? (says they're signed up on the website)
while i *could* have made it, I had other plans, but then my plans to be in Brazil on the 23rd of december didn't go through(family issues), so now i plan on being with the family, being that my p0pz just got admitted to the hospital last night, and my m0mz came out about 2 weeks ago. They have few days left between the 2 of them and I backed down from something that could have been magnificent for me. Family Love prevailed the winner over my *personal* love for a female. it's just the way things have to be.

Paid Players
19 paid users

First Name Alias Last Name
Keith afex Thornhill
Roger Strega Sewell
Bjorn fake Borstelmann
Patrick KillerAngel Murray
Rob SarcaStick C
Blake mitsubishi Steigerwald
Mylie CptKirK Barron
Hank TrashKing Williams
ryan sKILLz mc guigan
Paul Arbo Arbogast
Don Mindflayr Braymer
Eric Dengar Fischler
Channon Flea Wong
Robert Kokushibyu Heck
Dennis DKillaZ Dagley
amanda amandamae808 folk
Spencer Acer0158 Rouser
Joshua DarkDonut Caires
Eddie mauiaudi Garibay

if n9ne is getting a record deal i'm getting twenty platinum records constantly being polished by soaking wet swedish girls

Mitsubishi said:
this just reeks of "I wish I had thought of it syndrome"

No it doesn't. It reeks of, "OMG, we can't believe how fucking stupid you are!" <points-and-laughs>

look dude THERE ARE GARGANTUAN PARTIES ALL THE TIME...

Friends of mine sell out 20,000 person parties on the west coast twice or three times a year which they start advertising for ONE MONTH IN ADVANCE...

Mitsubishi said:
When we throw raves we usually dont even relese where it is untill the day of the party. Usually just flyers with a number on them that gets a recording. And the recording just says whats on the flyer untill a few days before the show.

Okay, I've always known you were full of shit just by watching what you've said over time. The promises of this and that, the pie-in-the-sky proclaimations, your actions in going about this, etc.

But now you've put your foot in it. You are so full of shit, I'm calling you out. I, right here, am going to publicly come out and say it...

You Are A Liar And A Fucking Fraud.

Man, not only do I have direct experience with the production of large events, anywhere from the size of the Universal Amphitheater (5,000+ seats) to the Shrine Auditorium (~7,000 seats). I was also big into the west coast rave scene.

Not only do you not even know promoters that throw 20,000 head parties, there are no 20,000 head parties like you describe. They don't exist. Do you understand what "The RAVE Act of 2002 (S.2633) 'Reducing Americans' Vulnerability to Ecstasy Act'" meant? It means your "parties" quickly get shut down (even though that resolution didn't make it to law).

What you're talking about is called a "Massive" and they usually only run in the thousands. The only way to pull something like that off takes a lot of promotion, d00000d. It takes a lot of planning, well in advance. It takes pre-sales of tickets, not pay-at-the-door. The only west coast rave I can think of that comes close to what you describe is Monster Massive. Which is in its 7th year, is at the fucking Los Angeles Sports Arena, and is still heavily promoted waaaaaay before Holloween.

:rofl: Jesus christ you moron, you couldn't afford the phone system that could handle 20,000 heads calling to find out where the show is. At the very least, if you limited your callers to one minute each, you'd have to change your message two weeks before the show. On top of that, even just a few thousand heads suddenly appearing somewhere shuts down major traffic corridors for hours. Believe me, I've been to enough desert raves.

Do you have any comprehension of how long and what it takes to pack and service 20,000 into a venue? Even one designed for it, with parking lots and traffic planning, etc?

Don't even feed us this fucking bullshit about your crew and your "parties". :lol:

I'm going to have fun watching you drown. :bigthumb:

Back