The more I see, the more I don't believe an aircraft hit the Pentagon. by JuggerNaught - Page 8 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page The more I see, the more I don't believe an aircraft hit the Pentagon.
Page 8 of 30
carn0va
Unregistered
Old
141 - 09-14-2004, 23:12
yeah we all know what's suppost to happen because plane's hit buildings all the time

Sponsored Links
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
142 - 09-14-2004, 23:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratbert90
ThE ThEorY wAs On TeH inTerWeB1!!111!! iT MuSt Be TruE!
Dude...seriously. I'm not trying to be a dick here.

If that is your stance, you explain how a jet that large, with that amount of fuel, flow by a pilot that tested on a fricken cessna is going to bring a huge commercial jet in low enough (about head level) for every single meltable part on this aircraft to be caught by the first ring..there is not sizeable damage on the second ring, nothing that would even begin to hint to a 144 feet long aircraft hitting it, so that it was all bunched up and melted AND no parts were slung over top of the first ring, farther into the center, yet there was still grass, no scars on the earth right in front of the impact.

Explain how a fire that was fueled by 9000 gallons of jet fuel and burned for 60 hours didnt turn more of this structure into a melted ball but burned hot and long enough to totally destroy an aircraft of that size and burn it hot and long enough to apparently make that aluminum totally burn away

Ratbert90
Banned
Old
143 - 09-14-2004, 23:14
ANYBODY WHO BELIEVES THAT A MISSLE HIT THE PENTAGON IS A ****ING MORON; HE SHOULD ALSO BE PUNCHED BY EVERY FAMILY WHO LOST SOMEBODY IN THAT CRASH.

Ratbert90
Banned
Old
144 - 09-14-2004, 23:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught
Dude...seriously. I'm not trying to be a dick here.

If that is your stance, you explain how a jet that large, with that amount of fuel, flow by a pilot that tested on a fricken cessna is going to bring a huge commercial jet in low enough (about head level) for every single meltable part on this aircraft to be caught by the first ring..there is not sizeable damage on the second ring, nothing that would even begin to hint to a 144 feet long aircraft hitting it, so that it was all bunched up and melted AND no parts were slung over top of the first ring, farther into the center, yet there was still grass, no scars on the earth right in front of the impact.

Explain how a fire that was fueled by 9000 gallons of jet fuel and burned for 60 hours didnt turn more of this structure into a melted ball but burned hot and long enough to totally destroy an aircraft of that size and burn it hot and long enough to apparently make that aluminum totally burn away
READ THE LINKS POSTED.

SegaRob
VeteranX
Old
145 - 09-14-2004, 23:14
I'm pretty sure that the plane took off and somehow was destroyed. I think Juggs is an idiot as much as the next person, but I think there is quite a few bits of interesting and conspicuous evidence that I haven't felt was explained adequately.

http://www.freedomunderground.org/me...tagon.php#Main

I'm not sure how much truth is in that video. It didn't seem comepletely doctored to me though. Deep down I don't think anyone of us wants to admit the government would go against its own people - it really hurts to even conceive of the very notion. Yet I still think rationality is key. Let no one have their feelings interfere with their powers of reason.

Uncle Silas
VeteranX
Old
146 - 09-14-2004, 23:15
AIDS WATER!

Ciceron
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
147 - 09-14-2004, 23:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen
Then how do you explain the perfect and untouched lawn extending out hundreds of feet in the aftermath pictures?
Jesus ****ing Christ, it didn't slide into the building.

Ratbert90
Banned
Old
148 - 09-14-2004, 23:16
I bet he still believes you can get aids from water.

Fancy Cat
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
149 - 09-14-2004, 23:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounty
I was across the Potomac when it happened. I reported it on TW 5-10 minutes before it ever hit CNN, as I could see it smoking outside my office window.

A day later, I stood 50 yards away from the broken wall of the Pentagon, in uniform (I was shooting archival video and photos), and watched them pull the plane parts out.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

END OF THE ****ING THREAD YOU DUMB****S

Vlasic
VeteranXX
Old
150 - 09-14-2004, 23:17
It hit the ****ing building dead on. No slide, no skip. If you actually look at the ****ing hole you see that it's angled downward.

TWGFJKMAhjaklglkadnkladk

Mangle-Me-Elmo
VeteranXX
Old
151 - 09-14-2004, 23:17
beeepeedadabeeepabeeeepbe eepbeeep

this just in: this is dumb

Brontez
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
152 - 09-14-2004, 23:17
[QUOTE=JuggerNaught]

QUOTE]

Is that some special 9/11 edition of MS Flight Simulator? :o

fartiusstinkius
VeteranXV
Old
153 - 09-14-2004, 23:18
okay i'm retarded. can't believe i've dabbled in this thread this long. time to logout.

Ben Dover
VeteranX
Old
154 - 09-14-2004, 23:18
Wow, He's totally ignoring any post that he can't use the same bull**** excuse aginst. I love it.

Nico
VeteranX
Old
155 - 09-14-2004, 23:18
winner.

HCHC
VeteranX
Old
156 - 09-14-2004, 23:18
This is ridiculous, why is there no plane left??? Aluminum melts at 660 degrees celsius.

And I don't see why the grass should have caught fire there is some distance between the building and the grass, not only that but seriously think; does grass set on fire just because a plane passes over it???

Novart
VeteranX
Old
157 - 09-14-2004, 23:19
JuggerNaught conveniantly glosses over posts with real facts (Snopes), and only responds to ones with non-facts (Data's)

Mabelrode
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
158 - 09-14-2004, 23:19
Hoo, boy.

Chaoz
VeteranXV
Old
159 - 09-14-2004, 23:19
Jugg, serious question. Have you read the snopes report? The answer many of the things you ask about.

Bounty
Love
Old
160 - 09-14-2004, 23:20
I was across the Potomac when it happened. I reported it on TW 5-10 minutes before it ever hit CNN, as I could see it smoking outside my office window.

A day later, I stood 50 yards away from the broken wall of the Pentagon, in uniform (I was shooting archival video and photos), and watched them pull the plane parts out.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

Page 8 of 30

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page The more I see, the more I don't believe an aircraft hit the Pentagon.

Social Website Bullshit