The more I see, the more I don't believe an aircraft hit the Pentagon.

My current Squadron Commander was there on September 11, 2001 when the shit hit the fan. He became the Scene Commander after the ranking officer basically handed him the reigns. It most definitely was a plane, and I find it offensive that you would attempt to prove otherwise.

dude bush ordered the pentagon blown up in collaberation with the jews on the twin towers so he could invade iraq and take all the oil for himself and kill muslims

it was a missle...

there are other pics of the final impact in one of the inner (E i think) rings. No way in hell it was a plane.

I thought it hit at an angle on a sharp bank so that the wings weren't parallel to the ground. :shrug:

Also, there's a time laps video shot from a parking lot that shows the jet in 1 frame.

have some respect for the people who lost their lives there that day. of course a jet hit the pentagon, they only had a bunch of eye witnesses for crying out loud.

also, can you actually believe their ever would be a circumstance where we would take out our own pentagon? stop being naive.

because if I remember right the plane didnt hit the building stright on. It hit like a few hundred feet back sending debris and parts of the plane into the building causing the hole.

actually what happened was the plane dropped an AIDS water bomb along with cancer crackers then flew away

Tribalbob said:
they died.

maybe I was too basic... I meant, if he is saying that the flight never hit the pentagon then where is that missing airplane and all of the people that were on that airplane. I blieve that they died at the pentagon.. he obviously does not.

umm...if you look above the ambulance and the traffic bar in the lower left....that sure looks like a nice wing-shaped slice into the wall by a wing-shaped object

and lets not forget, the plane hit the ground first, so i'm sure much of the wing sheared off, being weaker than the actual fuselage

Psychosis said:
it was a missle...

there are other pics of the final impact in one of the inner (E i think) rings. No way in hell it was a plane.

you're a fucking moron. a missile would have exploded and left a crater, because a missile is designed to EXPLODE.

a plane would CRASH THROUGH THE BUILDING and then the fuel tanks would explode and burn a lot of shit.

you've seen ON VIDEO how it looked when a plane crashed THROUGH the twin towers.

goodgood.jpg

The first pic looks like there IS a hole from the wing on the lower left close to the ground. I think the only way to prove/disprove the actual happenings are to talk to unbiased eyewitnesses. That's what it comes down to.

So what about all the people that saw the plane go down before it hit the pentagon including my co-workers?
Some closer said they saw it bounce before it hit.. I imagine the fucking towelheads where not trying to slow down as they where trying to destroy a whole building.. so at the speed they where going don't you think shit breaks apart in to tiny bits?
that small hole was obviously made by one of the engines slaming through the wall at 200+ MPH.
I think you are gullible and that flash trash someone posted in here had it's way with you.

Back