As requested, pics of me and my girlfriend (YES, PICS vge)

T w i z t i D said:
plus, while i'm not mexican, i still am purported to be by many members of this board. Therefore, I am jobless, drink 40s, and I pack heat in my belt, which i can get to if i move my shirt which is only buttoned on the top button to the side and untuck my wife beater. At that point, little boy, you'd be what we in the business call "fucked esse"

lmao

TwizteD, if you need a job, my dad can probably hook you up. He's actually looking for a preferably Mexican person who is fluent in Spanish to work as a secretary at his office. No weapons allowed though, sorry... and you'll need to keep you shirt on and buttoned during work hours too.

He pays well though. And he can also provide you with a sign that says "I'm still Mexican" if you want. One of the perks of the job.

Roundhouse321 said:
most of you are probally just stupid internet nerds. I bet I can take most of you on any fucking day

If that really is your gf, it looks like she benches you for a warm up.

I dont often confidently assert myself, but I'm sure I'd knock your ass out.

Roundhouse321 said:
most of you are probally just stupid internet nerds. I bet I can take most of you on any fucking day

Dude. I've seen your picture. You couldn't take on my cat.

obviously you have a digicam, and she does, too. take a pic while kissing her and post it. only way for tw to know for sure...unless you're a redneck. but i don't think rednecks go on cruises.

i don't care if this whole thread was a trolling this is some of the funniest shit i've read in a while on TW. roundhouse, your friend isn't fucking your gf. I am. She's got nice tits.

Moebius said:
i don't care if this whole thread was a trolling this is some of the funniest shit i've read in a while on TW. roundhouse, your friend isn't fucking your gf. I am. She's got nice tits.

she would never touch your ugly ass

Back