Should I keep having sex?

Obscured.Cherub said:
First off, NO THIS ISN'T A PRANK.

Second, how dare anyone here compare what I am doing to rape or molesting. She is a grown woman, who really likes me (tells me she loves me) and can make up her own mind. So stop that talk right now.

Third, for those who are threatening to call the Cops or Kill me, you have more problems then I could ever even think of having. I am not doing anything wrong and if anything, you are probably jealous.

The way you guys think is the real crime here, because you obviously think of handicapped people as inferior and stupid, just because they have limitations.

Some of you have made good points about what I am doing and I will admit from a outside view of the whole situation it does seem screwed up, but it really isn't.

The only thing I feel bad about is lying to her and my parents about it, I wish we could just tell them, but then they would expect us to get married or atleast engaged and there is no way I am going to marry her.

For those of you who asked, no this is not my first sexual experience.

To show she isn't some 'freak' or 'mongloid' here is a picture of her. She is on the right, and like I said before it isn't a good picture and I am not trying to impress anyone.

jentalentshow-8.jpg

OMG 1ST

you are in a tough situation, ill give you that.

it was your conduct that got you into it. we obviously have no frame of reference, so this serves as merely fuel for flames (and good entertainment for us), but i dont see how any input from us will help.

i feel sorry for your predicament, but :rofl:

what the fuckity fuck?
the one on the very right?
oh my god you are a flaming homo

Obscured.Cherub said:

Second, how dare anyone here compare what I am doing to rape or molesting. She is a grown woman, who really likes me (tells me she loves me) and can make up her own mind. So stop that talk right now.

Third, for those who are threatening to call the Cops or Kill me, you have more problems then I could ever even think of having. I am not doing anything wrong and if anything, you are probably jealous.

The way you guys think is the real crime here, because you obviously think of handicapped people as inferior and stupid, just because they have limitations.

Some of you have made good points about what I am doing and I will admit from a outside view of the whole situation it does seem screwed up, but it really isn't.

The only thing I feel bad about is lying to her and my parents about it, I wish we could just tell them, but then they would expect us to get married or atleast engaged and there is no way I am going to marry her.

To show she isn't some 'freak' or 'mongloid' here is a picture of her. She is on the right, and like I said before it isn't a good picture and I am not trying to impress anyone.

jentalentshow-8.jpg

so it cant be editted

and i saved the pic

Obscured.Cherub said:
Second, how dare anyone here compare what I am doing to rape or molesting.
I am not doing anything wrong and if anything, you are probably jealous.

I think it's quite comparable to molestation.
She is handicapped.
She might have the age of an 18 year old, but not the mentality.
It could possibly be argued she is not able to legally consent.

And be honest.
If you didn't think you were doing anything wrong, you wouldn't have started this thread... especially with the title you gave it.

I'm sticking to my gut instinct reaction and calling bullshit.

Obscured.Cherub said:

jentalentshow-8.jpg

HOW DARE WE!?!? HOW DARE WE!?!?

You say she can make up her own mind, but in your original post you said you put her hand on your crotch because you thought she wouldn't understand that it was inappropriate. If you didn't think she was capable of understanding that then how the fuck can you claim that she can make her own decisions.

if this thread is real:

9320 S. P. I. D. #1902
Corpus Christi, TX 78418

Last edited by a moderator:
Obscured.Cherub said:

if she is a grown woman then how come she is still under your mothers care?

if you are 25 and lying to your parents about what is going on then you know it's sick and wrong to be using her in that way.

posting her picture on the internet without her consent on a board such as TW is just one more reason you sir are an asshat.

Back