Should I keep having sex?

http://www.notproud.com/

Somebody submit this sick fucker. He needs to be publicized

Oh yeah, and cherub - Ctrl-K IRL. Your a sick, sick sick motherfucker...

Oh well, I guess what goes around comes around. Sooner or later, your gonna be in prison w/ some big black guy who is gonna "wanna see what happens when he puts your hand on his crotch" :D

as a follow up to C_H_A's post here are some ideas.

It is possible for there to be relationships between mentally retarded and normal people. Its odd no matter what, but possible. However, you make DAMN SURE the person knows and wants what theyre getting into. Of course shes gonna like it if you have sex with her. She's retarded, but that dont mean she cant get off like anyone else.

The fact that you out of nowhere initiated sexual conduct with her is creepy and wrong.

And btw, reading the original post this perv posted gave me a reverse boner.

I think her downs syndrome is pretty severe, I remember reading something about how his mom is her caretaker. It may be because of physical limitations but as far as I know downs syndrome has a minimal phsyical impact but a bigger mental impact.

ya, this is waramp, not mic.... if you have feelings for her, then stop worrying about what others think and be a man and make a woman out of her.

Chavey said:
there are 3 levels of rape in level of severity in my mind

1)Blatant Rape of Adults. Done by sick people who crave sex and feel a need to take it from others.

2)Rape of Kids. Done by extreme pervs who do it because they either have a weird fettish or think they can get away with it because the children wont know what happened. But eventually they do.

3)Rape of the Mentally Handicapped. Done by infinately sick people who can't get sex and resort to tricking people who can't help themselves into doing things they dont really understand. You deserve not only to be in jail for life but in an insane asylum.

Most times rape is about power and control, especially in adults.

Sometimes in an adult raping a child, its also fulfilling some kind of fetish, or sometimes their own fears of intimacy with people their own age.

A lot of times with the handicapped, its opportunity and that they won't tell.

Dunno.
Might have to call bullshit.

Earlier, someone cut n pastes a Something Awful forum post about an incest event.
Asks if we (as tribalwar posters on the whole) need to up the ante.

Then this thread appears.

Seems fishy.

Yet... if it were done as a crank, purely for shock value... deleting it doesn't make sense.

I think I still want to call bullshit because I just don't want to believe this really happened.

A friend of mine has a brother who has downs. Hes a really nice guy and alot of people like him, but from what she tells me he doesnt seem to have a good grasp on reality. Anyway, unless you too are retarded, which may be very possible at this point, I think you need to go OD on every pill you can find your mommys cabbinet you sick fuck of a man.

PA Protection & Advocacy - national agency which advocates and helps enforce rights of mentally disabled children

TO REPORT.. CALL : 1-800-692-7443

this could just be a made up story with real connections. Meaning he wanted to throw his idea out in front of all of us to see how we react because he planned to do this.

Either way, true or not, he's a sick fuck.

First off, NO THIS ISN'T A PRANK.

Second, how dare anyone here compare what I am doing to rape or molesting. She is a grown woman, who really likes me (tells me she loves me) and can make up her own mind. So stop that talk right now.

Third, for those who are threatening to call the Cops or Kill me, you have more problems then I could ever even think of having. I am not doing anything wrong and if anything, you are probably jealous.

The way you guys think is the real crime here, because you obviously think of handicapped people as inferior and stupid, just because they have limitations.

Some of you have made good points about what I am doing and I will admit from a outside view of the whole situation it does seem screwed up, but it really isn't.

The only thing I feel bad about is lying to her and my parents about it, I wish we could just tell them, but then they would expect us to get married or atleast engaged and there is no way I am going to marry her.

For those of you who asked, no this is not my first sexual experience.

To show she isn't some 'freak' or 'mongloid' here is a picture of her. She is on the right, and like I said before it isn't a good picture and I am not trying to impress anyone.

jentalentshow-8.jpg

To everyone in this thread: What the fuck are you gonna report? Some dude on an internet forum may be having sex with a girl with Down's Syndrome, whom we don't know how severe her disability and thus her ability to consent is?

To the poster:

1 - What'd you think the first time you penetrated her?

2 - DID YOU BUST INSIDE?

3 - How soon until the "So, I got the Down Syndrome girl pregnant" thread?

MadeInCanada said:
ya, this is waramp, not mic.... if you have feelings for her, then stop worrying about what others think and be a man and make a woman out of her.

ohh baby bring that A game over here. cause i wana butter up my 8========D and stick it between your (__(__ untill i ~~~~~~ all over your (º¿º)
<4
:hitit2:

Back