kissing

Dark Draco said:
this is like 1 of 2 forums i actually read on the interweb. what would be a good one to bring a question like this to ?
I have no idea. Somewhere where people aren't constantly trying to show off to everybody how "cool" they are.

Dark Draco said:
this is like 1 of 2 forums i actually read on the interweb. what would be a good one to bring a question like this to ?
NOWHERE. It's called life, why don't you try living it out.

Trem_r said:
NOWHERE. It's called life, why don't you try living it out.
My, you certainly are a cool dude. Everybody knows that all of the truly mad phat dawgs in the world post on gaming forums.

atleast on the interweb you have some sort of anonymonity. :shrug:

ask at your school, people might end up laughing at you and telling everyone.

better to find a small forum where you can really get to know people, and have them understand you better.

Kurayami said:
My, you certainly are a cool dude. Everybody knows that all of the truly mad phat dawgs in the world post on gaming forums.
Atleast this "mad phat dawg" knows how to fucking kiss a girl.

Trem why don't you shut the hell up? Honestly, does your 2" cock feel bigger now that you made fun of this kid? Has this cured your own self esteem problems? Seriously, you're a waste of the air we all breathe if this is how you have to react to people. If you don't want to help the kid out then move on to another thread and attempt not to make an ass of yourself there.

Stratman said:
Trem why don't you shut the hell up? Honestly, does your 2" cock feel bigger now that you made fun of this kid? Has this cured your own self esteem problems? Seriously, you're a waste of the air we all breathe if this is how you have to react to people. If you don't want to help the kid out then move on to another thread and attempt not to make an ass of yourself there.

:bigthumb:

cause we really dont want to see his 15 year old gf that much?

honestly, if she's going out with a guy who's never been kissed, she's probably not super-model hot.

no offense draco. i'm sure she's really cute.

Dark Draco said:

just go for it dark draco, everyones first kiss will suck in a way, from the coolest guy down to the geekiest guy. i'm sure you fall somewhere in between, so just buckup and go for it!

Tribalbob said:
cause we really dont want to see his 15 year old gf that much?

honestly, if she's going out with a guy who's never been kissed, she's probably not super-model hot.

no offense draco. i'm sure she's really cute.

its ok
she is enough for me
i like her personality more though so i guess thats all i need

I had my first when I was 15. There's really nothing to it... The girl and I weren't even dating, I had just met her. You just close your eyes and then nature takes over.

Dark Draco:

Theres alot of stuff to figure in. For example, has she had her first kiss or is she expierenced? If its her first, I recommend no tongue. Some girls get freaked out by that on a first kiss. If she's experienced / has kissed before, let the kiss build up then use tongue.

My first kiss was at twelve. I'm fifteen now and have gotten it down fairly well. If you plan on just a peck or a short kiss, just do it at school after you walk her to class or whatever. However, if you want a longer kiss, just either a) stare into her eyes, and when she looks at you lean in; or b) when shes in mid sentence, so lean in and kiss her. Its hard to initiate the kiss, but easy to finish it.

wow trem is a fucktard.

however, dark....... make sure you align properly so that your noses dont hit, dont come at her with an open mouth, start slowly with just lip to lip contact, get used to that, then go to sucking on a lip, get used to that, and then finally got for the tongue action.

i tell ya. i did everything wrong on my first kiss, luckily she understood ;p so, if things go wrong and she gets mad, forget her ;]

Back