Rude people... (no, not a parody)

anyway, to clarify are you going to beat me up or not?

i mean ive got heath and jick to worry about as it is.

People who live in Lockport are only half a step above Joliet. They like to pretend that they are tough like the real tough guys from Joliet.

Radon006 said:
Fedz you think of everyone at the lan there will be nobody who can kick your ass or just think nobody will do it?
i know no one will do shit, it was the same way this year. more shittalking than i could count before uva4, i go ... .. .... nothing..

FedZ said:
i know no one will do shit, it was the same way this year. more shittalking than i could count before uva4, i go ... .. .... nothing..

maybe they were too busy having a good time and you were too busy hiding

Not that I read more than page one, but I ever saw someone key a car I'd beat the ever loving fuck out of them. And if it was my car, I'd probably break several of their bones for good measure. That's just NOT something you do, and I'm just sorry that no else like me was around you when you did it.

no mommy and daddy didn't drive me, actually terrafag did, and i'm very ungrateful for the ride. and no i wasn't hiding, i was in the bar at random times, walking around the hotel, or playing tribes. I know none of these pussies talking shit will do anything

You're right -- all of us won't do shit, b/c we don't give a shit about you. We're mad that people like you exist, but most of us just fucking deal. And then we spend our time having fun rather than wasting it on you. Why would we want to get in a fight with a piece of trash like you? All it would do is cause a headache for Cheater and we respect him way too much for that. I think it's very sad the way you are, and you probably never think about what's it's like in the other person's shoes. That's why if someone picked a fight with you you'd hold them to it -- your brain can't grasp a concept other than what's in front of you; thus you can't see the cause and effect of your actions.

I feel bad for you just like I feel bad for retarded people.

Cheater said:
He probably just needed to drop some stuff into the car and was afraid of having someone see him leave the stuff there so he sat in the car for a while and then went back in to do some more shopping. You're a total piece of shit for keying his car and I truely can't wait till you get your own little car keyed. Hope it happens right after you buy that ride you've dreamed of for 10 years. Please think twice before you do it again....you will get your's someday too.....remember what you did today before you get all pissy.

Cheater

yeah it may come sooner than he thinks... most malls have cameras on the roof.... and guards inside viewing the parking lot. more than likely he was video tapped like that dumb bitch who was beating her kid.
Doh!!!

cant we have a ban for real life idiocy?
people like chu mu fo and fedz who pull dumbass shit then come tell us about it expecting sympathy..

GammA said:
OK that shit is funny,but you cant control your actions when you are pissed.i know cus i did that shit,damn bastards like that shit,like at the fukin movies,no parkin spaces,and i finally find one and they sit for a long time to sit there and i miss my movie,so i fuckin went up to the bitch and broke his nose.thats how my temper is damnit so fuck all yall little nice bitches.

excuse me while i laugh so hard i DIE

Back