Bye Bye TW

fuck no, everyone disagrees with me at one point or another.

you have to be a special kind of retard to get on the list. But TW is full of em as anyone who has read here can tell. (if you dont see them, guess what?)

I got no beef with critter either, but bumping this thread was pointless.

Dozens of peeps have declared they are leaving TW just to return

goodbye critter... nice talking to you when we did... good luck with life.

this board is truely pathetic for relentlessly berateing someone just to be part of the bandwagon...

but, then again... i don't expect much more from this board anyways.

Its common knowledge that there are plenty of fuckups on TW.

But it still really blows my mind to see that people here will intentionally cause real emotional pain to other people here, and apparently enjoy it.

I have no time for people like that, and only take some satisfaction that karma will return the favor to them in some form.

you disgust me.

Bad_CRC said:
Its common knowledge that there are plenty of fuckups on TW.

But it still really blows my mind to see that people here will intentionally cause real emotional pain to other people here, and apparently enjoy it.

I have no time for people like that, and only take some satisfaction that karma will return the favor to them in some form.

you disgust me.

ironing

©ritter said:
I made a mistake by coming here. Somethings are just better left unknown. I'm looking for a new forum now.

Please, dont respond. I'll get the urge to read it and I dont even want to do that.

Did I say I was leaving? I dont see that anywhere.... DORKS!

No, I just feel like an ass again....:hrm:

I tried to fix it, but.. :shrug: what can you do , yanno?

Time to move on. I still feel as though I'm invading his space, but it IS hard to leave here.

So is she leaving or not ?

I cant release the naked photo's till she has left, so she doesnt know who released them.

Wait ...

DOH

Back