Bye Bye TW

©ritter said:
Ill, I searched the net looking for a picture of "The Little Rascals-HeMan Woman Haters Club" Picture and couldnt find one anywhere....=\ But I did find this!

HeMan Woman Haters Club WebSite

Hurry Guys! Join up and enjoy all of the hating benefits of the HEMAN WOMAN HATERS CLUB NOW for Absolutely FREE!

:heart: :p

cause that was THE THREE STOOGES, not little rascals

no no no....the little rascals had a clubhouse called the he man woman haters club, I think? I'm almost positive they did!

:hrm:

ok...I HAVE to find out now.

bigsmiley_eek-SKYY.gif

'Bye Bye TW' shoulda titled it 'im an attention seeking whore that wants another 30 pg thread'.. if you're leaving then fuckin leave already

I made a mistake by coming here. Somethings are just better left unknown. I'm looking for a new forum now.

Please, dont respond. I'll get the urge to read it and I dont even want to do that.

ya know, critter, I got no issues with you, but if you wanna go, go... You don't need to make a thread about it. You don't need to bring up a burried thread, either

best of luck to ya.

Ben Reed said:
Good luck.

I could follow the crowd and throw in a "Good riddance", but far be it from me to pass judgment on someone who's never tried to kill me.

My thoughts exactly.
Good luck in meatspace and all that...
:wave: :cheers:

just use your ignore button critter. once you clean up the 90% of TW readers who are tards, it becomes actually pretty bearable.

the others will end their lives in their filthy trailers by putting one of their 40 handguns in their mouths and splattering their tiny brains all over their mcdonalds uniforms... so they dont matter anyway.

Bad_CRC said:
just use your ignore button critter. once you clean up the 90% of TW readers who are tards, it becomes actually pretty bearable.

What he means is, anyone that disagrees with him.

Back