Good Bye. The End

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrClock said:
paperclip_suicide.jpg

night, fuck you homos. :wave:

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

The important thing here is that all those expensive drugs should not go to waste. Yoda, PM in IRC bro we need to talk about this situation.

James said:
I've been at past his point in my life (About 2.5 years ago. Some of the community old timers, especially for tpbb when it was actually not gay will remember it).
Hell, I'm there every day.
I'm just too damned stubborn to do it. I'd rather suffer through every single miserable day on principle alone :p

And why would anyone go to TW with something like this? This isn't exactly a sympathetic crowd.

:lol:

I bet the kid posted here thinking "Man, I need some attention and I want people to feel sorry for me!"

He got some of that, but also got some very serious responses. People were talking about actually taking steps to prevent this so called "emergency" by contacting parents and/or cops to help "save his life"

This little mellodramatic punk gets scared and thinks "Oh man it was only for attention, I don't want people in real life to find out!" so he posts and says "Oh, I'm okay for tonight... I'll talk to people!"

Jesus christ, so fucking predictable. Grow up.

Makasuro said:
I'm not the one who needs help in this situation.

You're right, its perfectly normal to enthusiastically provoke another to take their life. :rolleyes:

Having such lack of regard for another persons life is sick.

Kurayami said:
Hell, I'm there every day.
I'm just too damned stubborn to do it. I'd rather suffer through every single miserable day on principle alone :p

And why would anyone go to TW with something like this? This isn't exactly a sympathetic crowd.

Most times when teenagers end their lives, they do a lot of things which are warning signs. Giving away possessions, making ambigious comments, and unlike adults who usually put their affairs in orders, a lot of teenagers become apathetic towards the world (grades, phsyical appearance, friends, family).

A lot of people only are social recluses of varying degrees. Tribalwar has become the closest thing they have to a social circle, so as a result, posts like this come here. Unfortunately, online forums are not the most sympathetic vehicles for someone in these straights.

Honestly, they should be talking to a mental health professional, someone who is trained in things like this.

A lot of times parents, family members and friends can exacerbate the problems by introducing feelings of guilt ("How could you do something like that? Could you imagine how I/your mother/father/friend/sister/brother would feel?"). A lot of times that can make things worse.

this was obviously just for attention. watch the backtracking in his post about "getting thru the night" blah blah

fuck that. someone give local authorities this thread and have them contact his parents.

that will lead to 2 situations

A) he'll be evaluated/treated and taken care of so he doesnt commit suicide

B) teach him a lesson for trying to get attention (which it most likely was)

either way contact parents/authorites. its a win/win situation

untouchable said:
:lol:

I bet the kid posted here thinking "Man, I need some attention and I want people to feel sorry for me!"

He got some of that, but also got some very serious responses. People were talking about actually taking steps to prevent this so called "emergency" by contacting parents and/or cops to help "save his life"

This little mellodramatic punk gets scared and thinks "Oh man it was only for attention, I don't want people in real life to find out!" so he posts and says "Oh, I'm okay for tonight... I'll talk to people!"

Jesus christ, so fucking predictable. Grow up.
I take anything like this seriously.

It's more of a relief that the post wasn't as real as I first thought.

I guess by someone who could of easily be considered a stranger, giving me a chance I feel dedicated to helping people in these situation also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back