The more I see, the more I don't believe an aircraft hit the Pentagon.

CMVDA said:
Three things form a quandary for me, and please prove me wrong: I doubt a missile hit the Pentagon, and I don't want to believe it.

First: Why was there no turbulence when the plane passed over the interstate?

Second: How come the grass wasn't so much as excoriated by a plane that supposedly skidded into the Pentagon?

Third: The neat hole through the E ring

I found this interesting because a 757 creates more wake turbulence than a 747...(from memory) At 280,000 lbs gross it isn't above the 300,000 lb "heavy" category, yet it is considered a "heavy" when spacing out aircraft for arrivals at airport's etc. If a 757 flew over that freeway at 300+ kts....there would have been a tornado behind it, hehe.

Last edited:
JuggerNaught.jpg

JuggerNaught said:
Save all the 'unpatriotic terrorist' or 'tin foil hat' posts. If someone can in fact provide reputable information to refute this, I'll be glad to listen. This is a little discussion going on over at gzhq between another forum member and myself, but i wanted the tw pov.

]

It always makes me laugh when the same people who call Bush an idiot, and a moron are the first ones also saying that he/his organization are capable of pulling off plots and schemes like Dr. No.

Back