[T1 REQUEST] Roboroute For T1?

i don't think u understand just quite what this does.
why would i want it? mainly for the fact that i could have a bot play back my routes that i recorded. thus, practicing bb's, chasing. midairs,etc.,o and how many times u been stuck offline with nothing to do? i dunno,this mod rocks for t2 though imo! would <3 to c something similiar converted over to t1.

bump cause it would be great for practicing alone..

and possibly with a team it could work out
you could set it up so that it would be like playing against 5150 or something, and have each route run that they did in their demos or something ;p

This thread deserves more attention :(
Hundreds of others would <3 to have this i'm sure if they only knew just what it was.

the majority of the t1 comm has learned to live without it... thats why theres not much demand i think... if you dont know where they're coming from at this point and how to stop them...

Pachacutec said:
the majority of the t1 comm has learned to live without it... thats why theres not much demand i think... if you dont know where they're coming from at this point and how to stop them...

It's not that we can't live w/o it, it's that it'd be nice....and did cappers stop improving at some point?

i doubt u can because the t1 AI is total shit

they walk, aim and shoot.. thats it

cap routes would be impossible for them because they dont have ski.cs
they cant fly
and yea

Back