Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Oblivion
Reload this Page This is some bull****
RamataKahn
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 04-10-2006, 02:10
http://www.cyrodiil.net/

Hell no I'm not paying $2 to have armor on my horse, talk about corporation greed. I'll just "buy" it off the NGs.

Sponsored Links
Rev_Night
WelchesX
Contributor
Old
2 - 04-10-2006, 02:33
yeah seriously. I can understand paying $2 for the xbox360, but paying for b.s mods for the PC? **** you sir, **** you very much

MikSchultzy
VeteranX
Old
3 - 04-10-2006, 13:43
heh.

On the Elder Scrolls forum, this issue is STILL being *****ed about.

D
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 04-10-2006, 15:15
So, when are they going to make a content mod? It kinda sucks to get the full set of any armor the first dungeon after u level into a new material.
Even worse is you run around with that same armor untill the next material level. Even worse then worse is that I already know what I will find and what I'll be running around because there isn't much to choose from in the first place.
For the love of God, I want to go out in the wilderniss and find something of value. Wtf is there to find in oblivion? I want to collect stuff. Oblivion is boring. There is more to explore in the local park then in the whole world of Oblivion.
I actually start to like Morrowind! I think it had its flaws but DAMN it was fun to explore. Finding some dwemer ruin, possibility of a good item. That was fun.
I give up. I wanted a good sequal to Daggerfall and it just won't happen. I think I'm going to install Morrowind again.

Rev_Night
WelchesX
Contributor
Old
5 - 04-10-2006, 15:50
yeah, the great thing about morrowind was that you could be a low level noob and go off and find some completely kick ass weapon, and then beat the **** out of your quests. that was tight. now its like, oh, i am so high and powerful at level 22? Then why is this ****ing wolf kicking my ass?

Breadman86
VeteranXV
Old
6 - 04-21-2006, 13:30
I figure there has to be some place you can dl these things for free. Haven't found it though.

Akela
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
7 - 04-22-2006, 02:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by D
So, when are they going to make a content mod? It kinda sucks to get the full set of any armor the first dungeon after u level into a new material.
Even worse is you run around with that same armor untill the next material level. Even worse then worse is that I already know what I will find and what I'll be running around because there isn't much to choose from in the first place...
This mod helps a bit.
http://www.tessource.net/files/file.php?id=1952

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Oblivion
Reload this Page This is some bull****

Social Website Bullshit