NoFix: H4x me a interpolate bypass..

br0k3n said:
way to suck at cheating =/

hahaha ownd!!

SonGohan said:
I tried to, but all it said was "Will suck dick for ... anything" over and over again.

while i am a huge fan of NF's work, that was comedy, pure and simple.

autoaim = fap fap fap. oh, and many, why bite the hand that feeds you? the only thing you should have ever said to NF was "thank you, master"

Lurkar said:
hahaha ownd!!

while i am a huge fan of NF's work, that was comedy, pure and simple.

autoaim = fap fap fap. oh, and many, why bite the hand that feeds you? the only thing you should have ever said to NF was "thank you, master"

suck some more dick faggot

br0k3n said:
aaaahhhhhhhwaaaaaaaahh

i like NF because he is no respecter of persons. he does what he does, and does it unapologetically. i admire this. i love that it pisses so many of you sheep off. i am, and tend to admire those who refuse to be sheep.

sheep!!

PS: don't forget the obligatory asinine response!

Last edited:
In tribes/base/shell.vol (LBL_Interpolate_BD.bmp)
LBL_Interpolate_BD.JPG

:chill:

When will people Get it that Interpolation isnt a cheat, just a setting the game has and like Plasmatic Posed, was going to be Setting in the game. But was taken out, it's not something added to the game it has always been there.

(EDIT) Not to mention I DONT EVEN USE IT.

Last edited:
ManyLith said:
Dude, Glare give it a break dude. I wanted to try this Shit out, and once again i couldnt get the stupid thing to work. Believe me or not, i could care less.

P.S. Are you not going to SUPER MEGA BAN everyone else in the Thread?

[meph]DooM! said:
Team Lasthope 1.30 Bypass wishes to announce it's formal roster and challenge any competitor who thinks they are up to the task of beating these "bad boys!" The team will warn you that attempting to compete against any of these elite players may cause serious injury. Their official motto isn't "Mess with the best, then get banned because we cheated" for nothing.

As a fun exercise in Tribal history, see how many players you can identify that were also part of "Team Happymod"!

Senior Members:
  • ManyLith - 24.165.118.225 (93 times)

you tried it 93 times even though you didn't get it to work & you only play tribes 'MAYEB TWICE a WEEK' :confused:

A retard...Well i don't know when it started. I think it was around when everyone started calling me a Hacker but everyone else here that has tryed it is okay. "93 Times" Probley me exiting the server then rejoining trying to get it to work..but that's probley a lie too..nothing gets throught to the TW people. They all get off on Drama and picking on others. When i was trying to get LTBypass to work i wasn't playing b ut mabey a hour a day at the most. And alot of it was in Arena not CTF. Not to mention the 93 could be a Lie. But me saying this means someone is going to ahve some kind of "Proof" that the 93 isn't a lie.

If i'm the Hacker then what does that make the others who play T1 have tryed HM.exe or LastHope Bypass or are currently still useing it. So all of you freaking Lay off...

Last edited:
Back