Wtf??? (Professor issues)

Special---K said:
What a bunch of bullshit

Maybe it's cause I've been here longer than the fucking members who think it's so hilarious to make it personal based on the fact that they don't like what someone posts on the interweb.

it USED to be that you could post anything you wanted here and the worst that would happen was a flamewar. Nothing ever happened in the real world as a result. True, this isn't going to ruin his life but the mere fact that someone crossed that line is un-fucking-believable.

You don't like what he posts? Flame him or ignore him like a normal person. Not even Orbital deserves his real life getting fucked with in the least for what he posts here.

I'll say it right now, if anyone ever brought something from TW into the real world, I would make them pay ten-fold. I have the means, I would take time off work, by a plane ticket to where they live and beat them with a tire iron. I wouldn't give a shit about the consequences. I might go to jail but that person would be a god damn vegetable. Some of you guys are so big on teaching people lessons. Consider the lesson you'd learn by getting beaten to a pulp over some shit you pulled over the web.

Get the fuck off TW because you're ruining this shit for everyone.

I don't even like Yoda, he's annoying but you do NOT cross that line.

Post your boss's email and see if you have the balls to come for me e-tough-guye

Time to head off to Math class, I enjoyed reading the last 12 pages of this thread during my late lunch break.

Chow :)

Nothing pathetic about it...unless you're the person proud of your dope smoking wall board hanging heritage.

Just stop gigz...you're not going to do anything one way or the other, so save your e-thuggery for someone who may believe it.

MeSlayer said:
Not at all.

but the fact that someone did you wrong doesnt excuse the fact that you acted irresponsibly in not taking care of what is yours.

And maybe "deserve" was the wrong word to use kombat wombat, I probably should have used "can't be suprised that someone stole your car".

Just because something shitty happens to you doesnt mean you can excuse your own acts that made it possible for something shitty to happen to you.

I agree with you...its his fault for thinking the world (and this forum) isnt filled with the worse kind of scum and that anything someone can do to harm you, they will without hesitation because people are, on the whole, untrustworthy scum so you must go through life expecting the worst from your follow man and never trusting anyone and those who are young and stupid and havent realized this fact yet will just get burned (and blamed) until they do...its a sad state when people blame the victim for not always assuming the worst but its true...what would the insurance companies do without such a state.

remember that time that gigs told a guy to get out of his apartment complex and the guy left? :lol:

that's true thuggery in action LOL

Damn, I didn't saw this thread untill now.
I guess I'll just post the obligatory "time to kill yourself" then.

In all honesty i think this whole incident probably helped yoda. From the quoted original post, there is nothing in that post that would offend me if I was a professor. Sure it's fucked up that somebody is obsessed enough to go through all that trouble but it's not that big of a deal. Yoda doesn't even seemed pissed.

DruMAX said:
I agree with you...its his fault for thinking the world (and this forum) isnt filled with the worse kind of scum and that anything someone can do to harm you, they will without hesitation because people are, on the whole, untrustworthy scum so you must go through life expecting the worst from your follow man and never trusting anyone and those who are young and stupid and havent realized this fact yet will just get burned (and blamed) until they do...its a sad state when people blame the victim for not always assuming the worst but its true...what would the insurance companies do without such a state.

This is the part of the thread where I post something sarcastic about people in this day and age no longer be responsible for their own actions and instead its always playing the finger pointing blame game and whatever happened to being a man and saying "I messed up" instead of trying to find someone to scapegoat blah blah blah

but it was just a lot easier to type that instead of translating it into something really readable, witty, and bitingly sarcastic.

regardless, its obvious we share two different views of the world.

Back