hey vir: go fuck yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do you guys even bother feeding these guys ,5150 with the fuel they live off? just fucking boycott their servers. dont ever go back.

screw em.

jesus christ. you guys keep feeding them.

the only possible way to change this is by either: 5150 or you, the FUCKING PLAYERS.

obviously 5150 hasnt done shit to change over the pst 5 years. why would/should they now?

its time for you players to say fuck you and move on. until so, we will forever keep getting these gay threads.

Last edited:
I think at this point, people keep posting for something to do, not to make any valid points.

Refried posting his little jabs is just poking a smoldering log with a stick.

Nomad said:
I think at this point, people keep posting for something to do, not to make any valid points.

Refried posting his little jabs is just poking a smoldering log with a stick.
how much do u charge to teach bf2?

BurnYaBad said:
Slut, most of us who know the core 5150 players, like and appreciate everything you have done in the community. Vir used to be the "silent killer" in T1, never spoke, just kicked ass.

and you once claimed to be him

haha

Hey guys, is this where 5150 members come in and tell us lies about how they are going to save the Tribes franchise, or where they show off the collective sand in their vaginas?

Power trips like this are why Tribalwar turned down TheRedDread's hosting offer and why I never play on 5150 servers. First time someone called one of them a name, they'd be crying for me to ban people from Tribalwar.

Fuck that shit, grow a penis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back