Vengeance Vengeance

Marweas, you truly are a dumbfuck. According to you - whichever way it goes - VUG wins. Hah! Was this your "great plan" that you needed a weekend to think over? Even if you could possibly barter a deal to get Tribes(r) rights secured for use by the community, why the fuck should we trust you at _all_ ?

Whichever way you spin it supposedly, we lose. Wrong. If the master servers for T1/T2/T:V get pulled tomorrow I will make it my personal mission along with 10 other talented people to hack the WON, and GaySpy API's to pieces, thus making sure that people that BOUGHT these games are allowed to play it as they intended to. ONLINE.

The TW community have their hands on the engine. The projects are popping up. Tribes and it's Universe will live on regardless of what you or VUG do. The only rights VUG has is the name "Tribes(r)" and that's about fucking it. The community has owned the storyline, the characters and the lore behind Tribes more than VUG's shitty talent could ever dream of.

Goodbye VUGames, Thrax-fuck-up-a-game-Panda, Mar-fucking-suck-a-mommas-nipple-one-last-time-weasel, and the rest of you fucking wankers. I am making it my personal mission to violate the Tribes copyright in as many creative ways as I can possibly find.

Marweas, you can come back here and attempt to be the new 'independant' that saves the Tribes franchise, but most will always refer to you as that little fuck that ruined Tribes along with another bunch of little corporate twerps.

Tribes is bigger than you or VUGames.

It belonged to the community since 1995. The engine has belonged to GarageGames since 2003. Your announcement here simply reaffirms that fact.

STFU. And STFD.

I am going to masterbate furiously on this subject, then play airsoft.

fuck tribes.

its dead.

fuck VUG and video games in general.

I'm done.

also-anyone that talks shit about my buddy marweas. one day I will meet you. that day will be the worst fucking day of your life. I promise you.

nothing but love weasle.

Psychogamer said:
we saw how that happened with legends.

Well we gave VU, Marweas and others two tries already with Tribes, who says Legends and Renwerx cant get it right the second time. I'm betting they can.

buiZe said:
Does Marweas or any TW poster for that matter have any influence over VUG?

Who are our allies; who can we depend on to relay our voice to VUG?

I think we should list our resources and possible courses of action before any decisions.

It's business, so the only influence that matters is money. If you follow the money through the industry long enough you understand where the weak points and the pressure points are. VUG won't listen to anyone here. But there are ways to make them listen to EVERYONE here.

Marweas said:
It's business, so the only influence that matters is money. If you follow the money through the industry long enough you understand where the weak points and the pressure points are. VUG won't listen to anyone here. But there are ways to make them listen to EVERYONE here.

:wave: Alex

Tweaking the serial numbers a bit and making it our own would work. Any leads to venture capitalists?

Why dont you lay out the method for doing what you're claiming we're capable of, so we can judge based on that. No one cares about T:V anymore, so whether we kill the game or not it won't matter.

Marweas said:

Yes its money, and the publishers think they know what they are doing. Its going to change, just ask the music industry where their hubris took them.

Very good read but not for those with low reading comprehension.
http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/03/18/news_6120449.html

Back