Azuregos must be boring as hell on PvE servers

Dyno

Veteran XV
I participated in my first Azuregos raid tonight, and it was by far one of the most fun experiences I've had in WoW. I spent the majority of the time helping repel the raid group of Alliance that were trying to make us wipe (unsuccessfully).

After Azuregos was dead, a few of us horde and alliance had a naked, unarmed rumble. :p

i hope they despawn Azuregos until hes fixed/moved away from GY

its a fucking joke watching guilds zerg rush from the grave yard. seeing over 60 deaths in one fight is fucking disgusting.

agreed. the horde on my server have killed him three times by GY zerging him before we can get there.

the first kill was pretty epic, 30ish of us alliance versus 67 horde. we fucked up four of their attempts and eventually had to go to bed (everyone had work and school to wake up for in like 3 hours). the horde stayed and killed the dragon and bragged about it a whole lot :D

they don't stand a chance against kazzak, whom we attempted last night. got him to 65% before the horde showed up, sent one guy in, and used a barov peasant caller to wipe us.

yeah Horde and Alliance have each killed him on Thunderhorn but only by zerging him from the graveyard

Back