Just got back from Paris

SegaRob

Veteran X
just a little notice for my e-staulkers who spent the last week idly by, waiting for me to post

I was a Genius in France ;)

Xcursion said:
I am willing to bet that you left a virgin and came back a virgin aswell.
But he was a "Genius" in France. The capital "g" must mean something important!

Xcursion said:
I am willing to bet that you left a virgin and came back a virgin aswell.
were you the one talking about gambling before i left?

last week i told you, you should probably make a dash for atlantic city because you said the chances of me having sex were like hitting the jackpot

this week your odds arent too good

SegaRob said:

last week i told you, you should probably make a dash for atlantic city because you said the chances of me having sex were like hitting the jackpot

No, that wasn't me but I am still willing to bet the only time you ever were close to a bare pussy was when you were born.

SegaRob said:

So, you're saying you didn't have sex.

As I understand from what he posted:

Chance of SegaRob having sex = chance of hitting the jackpot.

If odds of hitting jackpot aren't too good, then chance of SegaRob having sex aren't too good.

I would imagine it being harder for you to lose your virginity in france considering the amount of good looking people is much higher there than in the US.

Jislan said:
I would imagine it being harder for you to lose your virginity in france considering the amount of good looking people is much higher there than in the US.

Oh thank you :)

Jislan said:
I wouldn't really know.. I was too busy visiting the sites and hanging with the NYU group.

Back