The Official Subject Matter Experts of TribalWar.com by Bounty - Page 26 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page The Official Subject Matter Experts of TribalWar.com
Page 26 of 40
KOS
VeteranXV
Old
501 - 03-18-2005, 18:05
i dont think anyone else here even uses cinema 4d, so i could be the expert at that

meh whatever

Sponsored Links
Geck0
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
502 - 03-18-2005, 18:06
You need to enter google in every category.

HeLLrAiSr
VeteranXV
Old
503 - 03-18-2005, 18:09
i'm a jew

Hit
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
504 - 03-18-2005, 19:10
hey.. I want to be listed under Drugs: General, too.....

i'm good at them!!

WarMachine
VeteranX
Old
505 - 03-18-2005, 19:17
Cycling and Hockey

Beren
Tribalwar Aussie
Contributor
Old
506 - 03-18-2005, 19:24
I have did Bonsai for about 10 years... till i moved next to the beach and the salinity and wind killed my trees. Moving at the end of the year.. hopefully get back amoungst it.

Hit
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
507 - 03-18-2005, 19:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit
hey.. I want to be listed under Drugs: General, too.....

i'm good at them!!
i'll challange anyone to any drug related questions/experiences...

Jagonath
VeteranX
Old
508 - 03-18-2005, 19:30
Akuma for "Rags to Riches"

m00g00
VeteranX
Old
509 - 03-18-2005, 19:34
i didn't want to write in this thread because there are alway speople better than you at something. Like me.

Music Performance- percussion (drums) - 13 years experience playing. In UCD symphony, jazz ensembles (big and small band), concert band, percussion ensembles, Marching Band, Teaching, you name it, I've done it.

Music Theory- 5 years w/training in history and composition. . Study with Anna marie Busse Berger and Chris Reynolds- world expert in Early music history, and Kern Holoman- Categorized Berlioz (you know like Mozart has a K. after his name). My ears are better than yours

Acting- 7 years experience in performance.

Computer animation- worked with pixar artists, and have studied for 3 years

Maya- 3 years.

I'm a quintuple threat. Take that Dr. Evil.

Last edited by m00g00; 03-18-2005 at 19:46..
Jagonath
VeteranX
Old
510 - 03-18-2005, 19:35
Kurayami for his groundbreaking research on "general negativity".

Got Haggis?
VeteranXX
Old
511 - 03-18-2005, 19:38
you can put me down for Travel Expert (done lots of traveling over the years - lived in northern England + Scotland...been all over western europe....have also been to south africa, mozambique, and niger in africa)

you can also put me down for the music genre Industrial and Indie Rock (was a dj at my uni , had my own show which i played both genres of music)

eMOxygen
VeteranXX
Old
512 - 03-18-2005, 19:50
I nominate SarcaStick as official "Tribal Whore"

He gets a piece of every thread.

ruWank
VeteranXX
Old
513 - 03-18-2005, 19:56
I nominate Bounty for a new category "Homosexual"

FOURSTAR
VeteranXX
Old
514 - 03-18-2005, 20:00
I'd like to nominate myself for anything in the Art related things (student at Ringling School of Art and Design) and I would like to Add something to Music aka Music Experts: FOURSTAR_X and Perrin (I can play 5 instruments, working on my 6th and I have a LOT of GOOD music)

Beren
Tribalwar Aussie
Contributor
Old
515 - 03-18-2005, 20:10
under programming you can put me down for Flash.

1) Made irc client in flash
2) Made a multiple player online rpg in flash (with 3 other people... took a year). It was for the education department. Friendly online game for students to play with other students from other high schools. That encouraged team work to solve problems.

Jacabo
VeteranX
Old
516 - 03-18-2005, 20:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beren
I have did Bonsai for about 10 years... till i moved next to the beach and the salinity and wind killed my trees. Moving at the end of the year.. hopefully get back amoungst it.
but didn't bonsai start in Japan by the ocean?

Kurayami
Banned
Old
517 - 03-18-2005, 20:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagonath
Kurayami for his groundbreaking research on "general negativity".
I think Jagonath needs credit for his exceptional research on being a faggit.

I thought of a couple more.

Drugs - Prescription:
nolt

I don't think that I need to dig up any threads to prove this since he pretty much makes his living dealing with them. Whenever somebody makes an "omg i htink i oded on my dad's __________ omg omg am i going 2 die???" thread, nolt is always there to advise the (exceedingly dumb) person and tell them if they need to go to the hospital or not. He generally even gives them his phone number, which always impressed me.

I'm pretty sure that he's a pharmacist by trade.

I'd also nominate him for a bike expert since he knows a ****load about biking. He was a big help when I was choosing a bike last year.

Computers:
Mojotooth (I BELIEVE. I know it's mojoSomething, but I'm pretty sure it's mojotooth. Somebody else can confirm.)

He works for Intel. His knowledge of processor architecture goes far beyond the "hay i read anand stfu" crowd. He's made a number of really informative posts (some of which I had saved, but can't seem to find. TW's search ****ing blows.) He even owned me once on the point that the P4 no longer has a 20 stage pipeline.

A Computers - DEC category should also be created just for Geck0 since he used to work there. But you won't do that because already the world has forgotten the greatest processors ever made. The world is a cruel, miserable place. Alas, poor DEC. So maligned for greatness.

By the way, you should change Piloting - Civilian (Helicopters) to (Rotary Wing) in order to sound more official.

Beren
Tribalwar Aussie
Contributor
Old
518 - 03-18-2005, 20:36
Well i don't know about it starting by the ocean. but moving bonsai (or any plants) to a different place climatically is risky business. Bonsaiing plants which are used to salt spray and high winds ( where i live 2 large valleys sorta meet as their water flows head to the ocean.. it combind with the sea breeze makes it a pretty windy place most days) is one thing, moving plants which aren't as tolerant to that climate to a place where they get hit by it also isn't good.

Bane Grievver
VeteranXV
Old
519 - 03-18-2005, 20:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurayami

By the way, you should change Piloting - Civilian (Helicopters) to (Rotary Wing) in order to sound more official.
I like the sound of that.

Btw Kura, you don't happen to know of any relatively up-to-date sites that have information about the world's air forces and the number and type of planes they have?

Last edited by Bane Grievver; 03-18-2005 at 20:39..
Austforbeer
VeteranXX
Old
520 - 03-18-2005, 20:39
I want to be nominated for Everquest 2, and for knowing what TW people are doing on the weekend! Add me damnit!

Page 26 of 40

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page The Official Subject Matter Experts of TribalWar.com

Social Website Bullshit