Requested T1 movie stuff

Meradion

Legacy
Veteran X
EDIT: If the demo is crashing on you, is likely because I recorded it on an LT map, have to have those installed.. Oops. :/

A few people have been asking for this stuff, sorry it took a while to put together.

The server these are hosted on is capped for speed, but the files are only 70mb in total.. still, if someone could up it somewhere else, it would be appreciated.

I recommend you back up any existing textures etc before you install, it ought to all work though.

Oh yeah, you'll need tribes patched to 1.20 to watch the demo, link is in the rar file.

Some people have been having problems with the textures going all spotty.. if this is happening, download and install These Textures over the top of the first ones. (instructions in zip)

Hudbot+Textures+Skins

Music from movie

Grenade Discjumping demo

Have fun.

Last edited:
I STILL cant D/L Legacy, I have 4mbit Ability but it only goes like 20k/second because i guess SO many people are trying to get it!

I wana watch it :(

Ashley said:
I STILL cant D/L Legacy, I have 4mbit Ability but it only goes like 20k/second because i guess SO many people are trying to get it!

I wana watch it :(

have patience biotch. it took me like 28 hours (non-stop) at 6kb/s, but that didn't keep me from seeing the effing thing! you have no excuse! NONE!

Does anyone have the music mirrored or is there anyone who can send it to me cus the link's dead, if so please PM me.

Thanks, JP.

can someone take some screenshots of the movie high quality? i love that part where the heavy is capping on con, and is about to get hit with the rocket; he's facing the camera... i'd love to have that as a background 1024...

Back