Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

Mav said:
why should i? huh? none of these bastards ever take a fucking break

every god damn day, i can find at least one thread, someone has to open their mouth and say somethin about me

all the fucking time

i cant even idle in #tribalwar half the time, its like the elephant coffee table syndrom, once fucking vile fuckers know im there it doesnt stop half the time

fuck'em let them take the fucking break

almost 3 god damn years, im not abou to take a fucking break

im just getting started

thought i was the vindictive asshole before eh, aint seen nothin yet

nothing is more dangerous than a man with nothing to lose, for you risk turning his war into a crusade

and yes the nothing to lose..........but fat joke has been done, fuck you get new material, come up with something i aint heard if ya such a good flamer

BRING IT ON

omfg :lol:

You also forgot the part of making the thread, you looking like an ass with some kind of sick obsession with her, and pretending not to have to defend yourself. Or is my imagination larger than your ego?

I was bored so I read this thread.

The part that I liked best was Mav saying that he wished osama would crash more planes, and that he wished the entire planet would get nuked. And that nobody could ever feel his pain. "I would gladly go to hell if I could take you all with me and watch you burn for eternity."

He needs to take a trip to a 3rd world country and get a different outlook on what real struggle is. Jesus Christ.. Seriously I don't know if I should laugh or cry on the inside sometimes. At least this was good for some entertainment.

KambuL said:
I was bored so I read this thread.

The part that I liked best was Mav saying that he wished osama would crash more planes, and that he wished the entire planet would get nuked. And that nobody could ever feel his pain. "I would gladly go to hell if I could take you all with me and watch you burn for eternity."

He needs to take a trip to a 3rd world country and get a different outlook on what real struggle is. Jesus Christ.. Seriously I don't know if I should laugh or cry on the inside sometimes. At least this was good for some entertainment.
What's even better is all that hatred was ignited by 2-3 donut jokes

Back