T:V Update - Coming December 2004

guy.welch

VU Games
The *Tribes: Vengeance 1.2 Update* is under development and is slated for a December release. The update will include fixes to known map "holes," implementation of PunkBuster Online Countermeasures and several other fixes.

A full change log will be available with the release of the update.

Uh, why can't we know what's going to be changed/added/removed now? Or just a general jist of it?

i expect in time for christmas when all the poor kids get the cheap games from the bargain bin. And it wont be too large because the poor kids with the cheap game have 56k

but seriously how soon, i love the game

Can you fix all the invisible walls in the air that make long range mortors a pain on certain maps :cat:

Prediction: Now that Guy has come forward and given what everyone has been crying for (a tenitive anouncement about patch production), this whining will not stop.

If fact, I'm willing to bet that people will start complaining about spectualtion on what was not specifically mentioned.

BitRaiser said:
Prediction: Now that Guy has come forward and given what everyone has been crying for (a tenitive anouncement about patch production), this whining will not stop.

If fact, I'm willing to bet that people will start complaining about spectualtion on what was not specifically mentioned.

no shazbot lol, if i were vug i wouldnt have even given that ETA.

Swamp Kitten said:
Wasn't PunkBuster the anti-cheat for CS that turned out to be partial spyware, slow down performance, and not stop cheaters ?

im worried about it putting more of a load on the servers, unless of course this patch fixes the performance

BitRaiser said:

Shut up, god damn.

Back