Gateway System

Intel Celeron 700mhz
64mb SDRAM
CD-ROM
Floppy
5 USB (2 front, 3 back)
Onboard Audio
Onboard Video
Brand new PSU, the comp was dead when I got it, bought a new one and just installed it today.
10GB HD
56k Onboard Modem
2 PCI Slots both open
Windows ME with key on case
ALL recovery CDs and manual
Gateway USB keyboard and mouse. The mouse has a short cord and must be installed on front. I will include a thermaltake usb optical blue/silver with it.

The case can be stood on side or on its base. The dimensions are around 14inches wide, 4 inches tall, and 12 inches deep. So if you need a system you just want to put anywhere you want this is it. One of the smallest systems I have seen other than the cube lan systems. It has no 5pin dins for mouse or keyboard and no other ports other than the usb and video/sound. The ram can be upgraded up to 1gig according to sandra and the proc can also be upgraded. I will get pics if anyone wants to take a look or when I find my camera. Will come formatted with ME or Win98SE whichever you prefer. Great first computer so young kids who are learning or an internet system for a relative.

Asking 75 + shipping but feel free to make offers. Let me know if there is anything you want to know.

Would you take $85 for it shipped? A friend wants it for basic homework and kids games. (reader rabbit type shit).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back