News: T:V Box Art Finalized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at that coverart makes me think of three things:

1. What does 2. August 2004 means?
2. WTF is the blue guy shot with? A disk, no it's not blue, a motar, no its not a heavy... guys I know this cover is made by PR-Guy but this is real bad. :closet:
3.Where are the girls? Realy if I walk by 70 games I honestly look at the game with the girl with the big booty on it? Where is Julia????
:cry:

Could we please change Point 2 and 3??????

P.S: Edited because it is was too late and I type faster than I think....

Last edited:
The overall design is good, with a design that will grab the eye, but the cover drawing is absolutly awful. Doesn't convey power or mobility at all, just a cartoonish fight between two very underwhelming figures.

Put a heavy on there with his mortar smoking, destruction around him, or showcase Julia or another hot bitch in tight armor, then people will buy it.

I would like to see either of these

TV1.jpg

TV2.jpg

Tribalbob said:
it looks like a goddamn bargainware box, with it's shitty comic book style art, all out of proportion like some fucking stoner 11th graders attempt at an action drawing.
This whole GAME looks like it was designed by a bunch of comic book junkies. Only fitting the box should match.

Hell, what catches my eye are the plainish boxes that look slick...

Black and White had a great box...

the T:V symbol on a white box would be LEAGUES better.

I personally think it's a terrible box art. I'd rather see the black julia face. It's mysterious, awe inspiring and looks cool. But then again, it is just a box. As long as the code on the cd kicks ass is all I'm looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back