wtf tongue-kissing

I think TBob of PSS fame has created a humorous thread with the intent of making everybody go "wtf"

And succeeded.

gj bobbay... oh and sucks to be you if this is serious.

omgz a tounge kiss

dont worry im a loser, too. but i do have a date next week and the girl is pretty interested.

I have no idea if this is a serious thread or not but if it is for real then there are resources out there to give a person some pointers.

http://www.kissing.com/dvd.htm

Someone linked to some site earlier in the thread.

Mostly just listen to what women say (women who you are around but not dating, because they don't always tell YOU when there is a problem).

I hear a lot of women bitch about guys who shove thier tongues down thier throats, who move thier tongues really fast, who open thier mouths too far.

Actually, kissing is something that girls will usually talk about if you just ask them (not girls you are dating, just girls you know).

:shrug:

BTW, just lie if your inexperience comes up again.

Just say something like "My last girlfriend wouldn't really let me French kiss her she was scared or something so I am out of practice."

If a woman likes someone they are just looking for excuses to explain away that guy's faults. You don't always even have to be a good liar, because they want to think the best about guys they are into anyways.

|Blitzkrieg| said:
I think TBob of PSS fame has created a humorous thread with the intent of making everybody go "wtf"

And succeeded.

gj bobbay... oh and sucks to be you if this is serious.

Ayup.

if you need to read an advice column on how to kiss
you need to kill yourself instantly.
same with the basics of sex
if you do not know how to reproduce you are a failure genetically.

Tribalbob said:
so last night i'm at this party, and this girl is kissing me, and she shoved her tongue in my mouth. so i'm like "wtf" in my head, cause it wasn't what i expected. (for those few who dont know yet, i'm a loser so this was all new to me.) so i freeze up for a second out of suprise, she stops and stands up and says "you dont know how to tongue-kiss do you?" and i'm just like "uh... no." and she walks off.

wtf TW, wtf. halp. i'm such a newb that i don't even know what i did wrong.
edit: (i should say that i know freezing up was 90% of what i did wrong, but i dont know if there's a right way to do it besides "dont freeze up")

if you help me out i might get to p in the b :roller:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Eggi said:
if you need to read an advice column on how to kiss
you need to kill yourself instantly.
same with the basics of sex
if you do not know how to reproduce you are a failure genetically.

Customer satisfaction ratings among women who have sex with inexperienced men are so high.

There definitely isn't any need for people to do anything more than act instinctually. :rolleyes:

I've noticed that a lot of chicks in America don't french kiss. They are quicker to hop into bed than make out for long.

European girls ROCK at kissing. American girls rock at being easy.

SSJBejiita said:
im smoking cigars to much recently :{
its affecting the hockey game, but theyre soooooooo goood
how much are the ones you guys get :\
i like the shitty .69 cent ones, but i had a 6 dollar (onoes) one july 4th
shut the fucking fuck up

MADness said:
BTW, just lie if your inexperience comes up again.

Just say something like "My last girlfriend wouldn't really let me French kiss her she was scared or something so I am out of practice."
:rofl:
my last gf wouldn't let me kiss her, will you?!?!

From the way I interpret his words, this kid didn't even know that people used their tongues when they kiss...

And oh yeah, after reading more of the thread, I gotta say once again for SSJBejita to shut up.

I remember when I ate pussy when I was a kid. I asked her if she had mexican for lunch. She said no, why? I said cause you smell like a soft taco. She got mad, got up and put her pants on. I quickly covered my ass by saying, "Atleast I didn't say crunchy taco" She apperantly did not find the humor in this the way I did and left. Too bad she could not drive though... ahhh well, she was a dumb cunt anyway.

This is what happens to people who spend their childhood sitting inside playing video games and posting on message boards.

Throw your fucking computer in the trash and go learn how to live you fool.

Back