Tribes 1/2 Guis...[Post em here]

neehl said:
the noshame thing is humorous but he's still retarded to think that just because he cheats everyone else here does.
hmm... try quoting me on that... oh wait, I never said that, so you had to put it in your own words.
I don't think half the people here even play tribes 1 anymore. And I don't really care if I were the only one using it here(which I'm not, but I won't go anywhere close to saying that everyone uses it). I play with others that use it, on servers that allow it, if that bugs you.. ~woops.

twice said:
slitz that looks an awful lot like my minimal.
Yea, I noticed the main hud and chat hud are at the same places.. I hope you didn't find a hidden link to my gui and copied it..! ;) j/k.. there aren't many good places to put huds, so where ever you put them it looks like someone else's I guess... Mine is built on VikingPack btw.

Slitz said:
Yea, I noticed the main hud and chat hud are at the same places.. I hope you didn't find a hidden link to my gui and copied it..! ;) j/k.. there aren't many good places to put huds, so where ever you put them it looks like someone else's I guess... Mine is built on VikingPack btw.
mines on stripped.. stripped = before viking.. gg. :p

omgownage.JPG

OMG THAT IS ME

I dont have anything like photoshop on my computer :(
I have to wait till next week sometime before I get my adobe programs back from my dads work :(

wont it just take u like 2 mins? it would really help me out!

i think spamming chat 4 times in every single screenshot posted so far looks stupid

aside from that it looks good, but the "outlaws" in chathud looks the best

Back