Tribes 1/2 Guis...[Post em here]

guiss.jpg

im not sure how easy skinning used to be, but this png stuff is really easy, i just made a disc skin :eek: and a compass :eek: both are shit compared to these but... u know.. I'm not any of u, am i ;)

eskimofo said:
http://members.westnet.com.au/aetius/upload/guiss.jpg

im not sure how easy skinning used to be, but this png stuff is really easy, i just made a disc skin :eek: and a compass :eek: both are shit compared to these but... u know.. I'm not any of u, am i ;)

nice cheats

cheats? are u guys being serious? That red line is his reticle.. It may seem silly, but i've used it to and it's pretty good. rofl flag finder.. you guys have played for how long?

and he's not referring to void's disc skin either, he's syaing he's made a few of his own. If you thought he was referring to the one pictured then no, because he ain't that good.. yet.

lol, rawr! yeah thats obviously not my disc in that ss.. ? that red line is a reticle..? and that waypoint is from cyczii, which is globally released.... so.
legit to me.

That would be a glide cheat with the red line, to my knowledge a version like that was never made for opengl. And he is definately using opengl (hudbot). So it is not a cheat :eek:

kustom* said:
cheats? are u guys being serious? That red line is his reticle.. It may seem silly, but i've used it to and it's pretty good. rofl flag finder.. you guys have played for how long?

and he's not referring to void's disc skin either, he's syaing he's made a few of his own. If you thought he was referring to the one pictured then no, because he ain't that good.. yet.

post another pic with it and ill believe you

DarKSouL_BC said:
In my gui that I posted, where it says 0 Home , 0 Home ect.. can I change the color of that? if so how.

Amazing how my GUI still lives on. ;)

The only method I can think of is changing the font itself...which might lead to complications.

Back