My Dad passes away b4 my son was born..need Photoshop help

Musashi said:
you do NOT want me to do that

Well no nothing quite Musashi flash quality (or amusing for that matter.) They have a flash image on their website that does exactly what the AVI does. I wanna push it to a Flash so you don't have to download and play the .AVI you can just have it play out of your browser. Check out the website linked, to see exactly what I mean.

Last edited:
Wow, I haven't checked this thread since I posted, but I just wanted to say great job to all the Photoshoppers who helped out. It's great to see the community work together on this. :cat:

sup im a nigger who thinks vietnam is k00l ok buddiez :COOLSMILEY:

Jazmine said:
Just ignore him..

Thanks Jaz.

I don't know thugster. I don't know why he is posting this, but please don't rag on him or ban him. Obviously he feels the need to take out his anger here. I bear him no ill will. I hope he works it out. Best for all of us is just not to pay any attention to anything negative he has to say. This issue with thugster is closed for me, and I won't address it anymore. Thanks for the support all.

To everyone else... you are all unbelievable :) THANK YOU!

oh, about the HD..... I was going to wait to have it installed as the primary, but that would take until Sunday night or Monday before anyone can help me with it. Instead, I am going to attempt to drop it in tonight as the slave, and will change the set up later.

Hopefully, I can get it to work tonight, and will also be able to get my Q#*Yc*&#% digi camcorder to DL the pics.

<3

DwarfVader said:
Well no nothing quite Musashi flash quality (or amusing for that matter.) They have a flash image on their website that does exactly what the AVI does. I wanna push it to a Flash so you don't have to download and play the .AVI you can just have it play out of your browser. Check out the website linked, to see exactly what I mean.

done. once my TW hsting gets back up, I'll throw it up.

Back