Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

Arius said:
are you mildly retarded or do you count like Data
read my profile than read yours i have been here 5 months longer than you, therefore the member card does not apply to your fucking scrub ass

seems like the vets agree with me
i think that means i win :)

Aestis said:
And about putrid, you know it's possible for her to take care of her kid AND take 2 seconds to point out what a fat loser you are. People can multi-task... well, people who don't always have a ben in jerrys tub in their left hand and a shovel in their right hand

actually I never really said she was a fat loser,,,

I just made some remarks and if I recall none of them were really directed at her in specific but anyway...

I don't need you guys to stand up for me, I don't really care what she says.

:D

:bouncy:

Hey, gfg, I found another great picture of you. This one shows off your pot belly quite nicely. I guess you'll always have a job as a mall santa

lizandmattwendys.jpg

Locke355 said:
explain to me why data is posting in this thread? i thought he made it pretty clear on page 1 that he didn't like it.

He is entertaining me

Aestis, I didn't say you were ugly on the outside. I really find you a horribly ugly person on the inside. Of course, that's just toward me, and it's just on the internet. You could very well be the coolest guy on earth in person, and that's highly possible, but that's not what I get from you. :shrug:

Anyway, it's cool - call me ugly and fat. I can live with it. It's kind of fucked up to call me a bitch and stuff though, I'm a pretty nice person when I want to be.

Oh hey, whoever said something about my brother - I know he told me not to post anymore, but my super attention-whore instincts took over and I simply couldn't stop myself. He's busy throwing stuff around in his room or something and saying "what in the hay-ull" a la neighbor-from-Beavis-and-Butthead at the moment, so I'm good for now.

gofishgrrl. said:
Umm...who else. Data, I notice that you aren't jumping on the bandwagon like everyone else, and I appreciate that, whether you give a shit or not. Whoever else acted in the same fashion - thanks. It's cool.

Some will obviously find it hard to believe, but I'm really rather neutral when it comes to you. I haven't done anything in this thread but comment on the sad state of the forum lately, and try to fend off the retards that think they own me. Check out page 1.

Not that I ever thought of Tribalwar as a playground for Saints, Nobel Prize winners, and the Amish, but thanks to people like Aestis, there's really no limit to the bandwagon hate and insults that generate glutonous threads like these -- as countless nerds hide behind their monitors and point fingers and snicker. It's twisted and it's hipocritical and it's perverted.

Whatever. I don't expect to change any minds or any posts with rational thought (god forbid), so I'll just ramble on with my unpopular opinions and hope for the best.

i just can't imagin why you prople would chalk up 54 pages just to insult someone on the internet, really if you feel the need to make fun of someone do it in person not on the internet

Data said:
as countless nerds hide behind their monitors and point fingers and snicker. It's twisted and it's hipocritical and it's perverted.

Im not hiding from anything you want my address and phone number. This goes for any idiot internet tough guy like yourself

Arius said:
Im not hiding from anything you want my address and phone number. This goes for any idiot internet tough guy like yourself
When did this become about you?

Sorry, but you're not worthy of that much of my attention.

Sit the fuck down, Member.

Data said:
When did this become about you?

Sorry, but you're not worthy of that much of my attention.

Sit the fuck down, Member.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Im an idiot I pull my emergency your a member card.

Back