Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

[OO]Machine said:
LOL somehow mav spelled "feeble" as "fibble"

I don't get mav, most fat people with no friends are smarter than average due to spending a lot of time at home reading etc. Yet somehow mav just turned out to be a fat dumb redneck.

ok so a typo makes you a dumbass?

by your logic there are ALOT of idiots on TW, one simple typo made in haste, god damn thats alot of stupid mother fuckers on one forum :rolleyes:

when i get into full rant mode as such, I tend to type faster than I can think of words to say, meaning errors in words and grammar. Most times I catch them, sometimes I don't.

but hey its tw, everyone is a perfect speller, a rich stock owner, dates super models and has a 20 foot dick

[OO]Machine said:
Whoa, mav, easy big fella, before you give yourself a coronary

fuck you and the horse you rode in on you sorry sack of shit

i dont give a fuck if i have a heart attack or not, i dont care abou a god damn thing

fuck you, fuck everyone

Mav said:
I'm a vindictive asshole cause mother fuckers like you make me

Maybe if you got off my fucking back from time to time I wouldn't be so god damn vengeful
mav if we spoon i think i have to be on the inside, due to physical constraints...

Aestis said:
Because they don't give you enough donuts?

cause of god damn assholes like you

i knew your type so well in school

you prey on those "lower" than you, in your sick twisted social ladder

you go after those that don't conform to societies standards of good looking, or smart, or any other high school cliche that is popular.

you push those kids to the bring of insanity, till they can't take it anymore. till they have to physically do something to make it stop. parents don't help, teachers and guidance counslers could give a rats ass. they have to take it into their own hands to make mother fuckers like you stop.

and they do it with force, in the end yea they themselves are dead or in jail, but they sure as fuck made you stop, made you shut the fuck up made you pay for all the shit you gave them

and ill be damned if you dont deserve it, every bit

im suprised you havent dont that to gfg, not everyone is made to withstand your bullshit day in and day out like i do

one of these days someone new is gonna come to the forums, and you're gonna just haul off and hit into them verbally with everything you got, and they aren't gonna respond over and over like me or gfg or yoda or whoever, they are either end up hurting themselves, or others. and that aint their fault its yours

Mav said:
look you herb-wannabe, you can teach a cat to use a toliet, that doesnt mean its a literate intelligant lifeform other than the minimal intellect it posses at the feline level. your precious stu falls under the same thing.

he's about as smart as i am skinny
wtf man!@@# is that it?

you fuckin suck. i want a book, you fat mother fucker!

Mav said:
cause of god damn assholes like you

i knew your type so well in school

you prey on those "lower" than you, in your sick twisted social ladder

you go after those that don't conform to societies standards of good looking, or smart, or any other high school cliche that is popular.

you push those kids to the bring of insanity, till they can't take it anymore. till they have to physically do something to make it stop. parents don't help, teachers and guidance counslers could give a rats ass. they have to take it into their own hands to make mother fuckers like you stop.

and they do it with force, in the end yea they themselves are dead or in jail, but they sure as fuck made you stop, made you shut the fuck up made you pay for all the shit you gave them

and ill be damned if you dont deserve it, every bit

im suprised you havent dont that to gfg, not everyone is made to withstand your bullshit day in and day out like i do

one of these days someone new is gonna come to the forums, and you're gonna just haul off and hit into them verbally with everything you got, and they aren't gonna respond over and over like me or gfg or yoda or whoever, they are either end up hurting themselves, or others. and that aint their fault its yours
mav, you're such a rock...may i be the moss that grows upon you?

Back