Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

HelenKeller said:
has someone been giving mav truckloads of fortune cookies w/ fortunes saying "hk is superhuman" in them?

and jug, i haven't picked on a single LITTLE girl in this thread.

read the part where I said "in the way you act"

you like most people try this double life of "act stupid and faggotry online, yet be my normal self IRL" which as you proclaim "a nice guy IRL"

who gives a fuck if it is the internet, just because you can act stupid online doesnt mean you should (pot kettle black eh?). i can go out and legally purchase a gun, then shoot up a public place. yes i face consequences in doing so but I still can. does that mean i will just because I can? fuck no

if anyone needs help its people like you. prey on the weak, the fibble. just so you can make yourself feel more like a man. aestis's sig aside a moment, you remind of exactly of the guys who would beat their wives or talk down to them all the time, simply cause it makes you feel like some superior macho man.

get over yourself, you are not what you claim to be IRL. nothing you say or do will ever change that fact.

and get a tan you pasty white fucker

uh, i was sick? i'm human, and am a nice guy to people who deserve to be treated nicely. i'm the same irl as i am online. don't act so "fibble"

this thread is funny, i think my favorite quote was "omg hit that thing with a frying pan" or something

Dark Angel has made some great points.. I think gfg is a nice person. The only thing I cant understand about her is the wanting to move to Canada thing. ;)

Jazmine said:
Dark Angel has made some great points.. I think gfg is a nice person. The only thing I cant understand about her is the wanting to move to Canada thing. ;)
jaz is a sweetheart :heart:

vet^4 too! *dreamy*

HelenKeller said:
uh, i was sick? i'm human, and am a nice guy to people who deserve to be treated nicely. i'm the same irl as i am online. don't act so "fibble"
now you've gone and done it HK.

you posted a clear & concise reply using three small sentences, and now Mav is probably fuming! prepare for a booklet in response.

SarcaStick said:
now you've gone and done it HK.

you posted a clear & concise reply using three small sentences, and now Mav is probably fuming! prepare for a booklet in response.
maybe he can ask pj for some pointers...

Dr.Chen said:
Data, u must like fat chix or you're the e-whiteknight in shining armor... go eat a klingon or nibble on spock's ear you faggot.

Fuck off chenboy. I'm sorry we all can't be little bitch-ass punks hiding behind thier computer screens like Aestis, making fun of people and trying to hurt thier feelings. I'd rather be a knight then some e-asshole starving for attention.

HelenKeller said:
aestis knows a lot about a lot

wanna get off his dick for a few minutes? defend your e buddies e honor ;\

and no, theres no way in hell you are the different IRL than here, its not possible

and ironically the best song dealing with you pops up on my play list, Godsmack - I Fucking Hate You

Mav said:
wanna get off his dick for a few minutes? defend your e buddies e honor ;\

and no, theres no way in hell you are the different IRL than here, its not possible

and ironically the best song dealing with you pops up on my play list, Godsmack - I Fucking Hate You
Stu is a *very* smart individual. so stuf it!

RamataKahn said:
Fuck off chenboy. I'm sorry we all can't be little bitch-ass punks hiding behind thier computer screens like Aestis, making fun of people and trying to hurt thier feelings. I'd rather be a knight then some e-asshole starving for attention.

skiing killed tribes

mav your post doesn't even make sense, but if you're saying i am the same here that i am irl, then you're right for once.

oh, and godsmack fucking sucks.

SarcaStick said:
Stu is a *very* smart individual. so stuf it!

look you herb-wannabe, you can teach a cat to use a toliet, that doesnt mean its a literate intelligant lifeform other than the minimal intellect it posses at the feline level. your precious stu falls under the same thing.

he's about as smart as i am skinny

HelenKeller said:
has someone been giving mav truckloads of fortune cookies w/ fortunes saying "hk is superhuman" in them?

and jug, i haven't picked on a single LITTLE girl in this thread.

was that an attempt at humor?

the point still remains that you wouldnt pick at her like that in person...you might say the things you say to me here to my face once.

JuggerNaught said:
was that an attempt at humor?

the point still remains that you wouldnt pick at her like that in person...you might say the things you say to me here to my face once.
awwww, who's being the internet bully now? :(

i'm the same person irl, and i'm not concerned w/ convincing an ignorant racist of that fact.

Back